Haswell

Enema's Legacy BP Megathread

Posted (edited)

Will the crew experience I earn in the rental Hunter carry over to the final assembled Hunter once I get it, or are they considered "separate vehicles" in which case there's little point in playing the rental?

1 hour ago, Nihtwaco said:

Hunter in garage 50 crates

That's roughly the expected outcome.  The Bell curve seems to be centered between 40 and 60 crates, peaking right around 50, or at least it did for the BroSAT in the last BP.

The maximum needed should be 79 crates (plus the 7 "special" crates that you create from those).  Each crate gives at least 1 part, and each special gives at least 3.

Edited by knutliott (see edit history)

Yes any crew and commander experience Consumables and even retrofits transfer to a bought or won Vehicle from the rental

5 minutes ago, Nihtwaco said:

Consumables and even retrofits transfer to a bought or won Vehicle from the rental

That's convenient.  I knew that you could get a full refund by selling off the rental before obtaining the regular vehicle, but didn't realize you could just leave it all installed and it would auto-"upgrade" for you.  Very cool.

Ok, off to play my rental Hunter some more, then.  Having difficulty deciding between AP and PELE... it was a much easier choice on the AS21!

Just a heads up, the final Enigma mission that requires you to kill 7 bots in the first 3 minutes, actually require eliminates. Found that out the hard way yesterday.

UJJh2zi.png

Spoiler

I got the type 10 but I;m dissapointed by it. Maybe I just need to learn to play it but as of right now it seems like a weaker PL-01.

3 hours ago, Zemosu said:

I got the type 10 but I;m dissapointed by it. Maybe I just need to learn to play it but as of right now it seems like a weaker PL-01.

it's actually a way better PL-01, it's armor is weak against AP but it's a beast against HEAT, NERA is kinda useful ( cough cough i made a guide about that >.> ) and it can carry relatively easily, the aiming is amazing, reload too.

it's a good tank overall, and a good MBT / LT hybrid

So, here we are coming towards the end of this battle path.

What happens to all the battle coins and boosters that you have when this battle path is over?  You can't buy the Hunter a second time, all you get for it is about 3500 battle coins so trying to get the Hunter again for credits or gold is out.  There is a 25% bonus to battle coins going right now.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

Leftover coins go to waste, so blow them all on the lootboxes when they inevitably become available at the end of the BP. At the very least you might get an extra booster here and there.

Boosters can be used indefinitely for any of the upcoming BPs, so save them up.

Spoiler

On 7/31/2020 at 9:37 AM, Zemosu said:

Zemosu, this isn't anything directed at you, but it is directed at the comment itself.

My running mate summed up how to unlock the abilities of the Type 10 a few weeks ago confirming the training he got from me on it.  The ability of this tank is buried in the little details.

If you can not interface with it, if you can not sort out the little details, you and the Type 10 will not jive together and you will not do well in it at all.  I love the PL01 but trust me, the PL01 doesn't hold a candle to the Type 10.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."