Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TobiichiOrigami

Weapon Station Mod for XM1A3

Recommended Posts

Wow, nice. I assume the weapon station is from Storm's m1a1storm_detachparts_turret.cgf, but how did you detach it from the rest of the turret gear included in that model?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Arto said:

Wow, nice. I assume the weapon station is from Storm's m1a1storm_detachparts_turret.cgf, but how did you detach it from the rest of the turret gear included in that model?

It doesn't come from Storm's, Unfortunately, I can't detach those models. They're from K153, CATTB, Shadow. And I need to say, splicing these models together and moving them to the desired location without a good tools is tiring but should be well worth it.

Edited by TobiichiOrigami (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2022 at 2:23 AM, TobiichiOrigami said:

It doesn't come from Storm's, Unfortunately, I can't detach those models. They're from K153, CATTB, Shadow. And I need to say, splicing these models together and moving them to the desired location without a good tools is tiring but should be well worth it.

That does sound that there is currently no way to limit stuff to Woodland/Desert/Snow brackets? :feelsbadsealk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zafir said:

That does sound that there is currently no way to limit stuff to Woodland/Desert/Snow brackets? :feelsbadsealk:

camo can be change by them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, my bad! I meant for example that only woodland would feature the added brushes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zafir said:

Oh, my bad! I meant for example that only woodland would feature the added brushes.

hmmm, Unfortunately, once it's used it doesn't lose unless it's applied to some skin

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, General_Alladin said:

There is no machine gun on the Archangel skin

yea, because they don't use same model, and that two styles don't match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TobiichiOrigami said:

yea, because they don't use same model, and that two styles don't match

I get it, I don't use these shitty skins like an Archangel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...