Haswell

Here we go again: EoW BP Megathread

11 hours ago, MK_Regular said:

If you don't care about the odds and ends, the "store price" in future BPs ends up being the better deal but only if you get lucky and have the vehicles show up on an auto-reroll.

Nice analysis.  One further consideration is the "time value of money," which says that you need to factor in the extra time you get playing the vehicles if you get them right away.  It will probably be at least 6 months before any of these show up for sale, and that's a lot of potential missions missed.  (Assuming you enjoy playing the vehicles, because if you don't then the purchase doesn't make sense at either time.)

11 hours ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

Nice shopping gents, how is the M1A1 Storm? managed to pick it up for 21,999 coins. 

I managed to finish off the 100 pieces for the Kurganets-25,  I don't know with it which weapon system to lean on the autocannon reminds me of 57mm from the BWP-2000 the thermobaric missiles are great at bating aps to follow up with the big tandem charge missiles.    

M1A1 Storm is a nice MBT at Tier 7.  Worthy purchase, in my opinion.  I saw it offered but already own it so couldn't buy it.

Kurganets weapons depend on your play style.  I tend to use all 3 weapons in rotation and fire nearly continuously.  I'm typically providing medium range fire support and the Kurganets can lay down a seriously impressive amount of suppression fire.  I do find that the rockets are best used up closer than I normally like to get, but they can be used effectively at range just at a slower fire rate so that you have time for the aim circle to reduce again.  Wildly spamming them at full fire rate just sprays them all over the battlefield.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:36 AM, MK_Regular said:

Are we sharing our BP hauls now? OK, I guess I'll share.

--- And we have lift-off!  Time to check our loot...

--- Loot? What loot?  We spent everything on tiny decals that have no meaning...

Haswell definitely scored big on the final re-rolls. Ignoring the ranks until the end was an excellent strategy... I like the idea of saving SpecOps crates 'till the next BP, or whenever one needs them to acquire something appealing. 

I do think the offerings in the shop are tiered depending on your net worth (some combination of BC / gold / stuff you own.)  I never saw anything above T8 offered in the shop, so I wound up climbing the ranks to get the 195.... as my BC balance declined, the shop offers reflected my descent into poverty.  Still managed to nab a Scorpion Kastet and a type 47 on top of everything else in the last 24 hours.

One thing for sure is that the shop beats lootboxes by a mile.... nice to see what is available, and you can spend down to the last few coins. I left behind 9 coins at the very end.

QR