Sign in to follow this  
TeyKey1

How to Specops: Spirithaven Chapter 4 T9/10

As Spirithaven is active currently and there are quite some people who still fail chapter 4 I did a cheapo screenshot guide which covers the important bits on how to succeed in this mission and turn it from an average difficulty into an easy mission.

The guide starts at the phase where the first wave of Magnus attackers will be triggered. If you have trouble until there I suggest you to search for some more basic guides like how to control your tank, weakspots, etc.

The key in this mission is to be at the right spot at the right time. Additionally there's some nice stuff in it which enables you to drastically increase difficulty, by triggering some caps too early. I assume you know how to evade the bombs and lasers and I will not explain that any further. Additionally, please note that the cameras mounted at the walls can/will spot you. Either you don't care or you destroy them.

As for vehicle choice I like to use the SPHINX while playing solo. But for starters I'd not recommend it, as it needs special playstyle in order to not get yeeted in the first two minutes. Better choices is anything with dpm and bit of armor. So T15, Termi and the likes, or MBTs.

So let's start with the pic spam:

AjQ8jHm.jpg

7EKL07Q.jpg

T42mTWv.jpg

9eX8hAy.jpg

HegYAYY.jpg

JEt0qIC.jpg

91EgCWV.jpg

yEUXhhU.jpg

HCgmeU5.jpg

NNCegoy.jpg

zC5t4U1.jpg

7QwXdZ6.jpg

jFBbNXA.jpg

3EgaUhW.jpg

hDENKC6.jpg

vkv0kWP.jpg

casYmLU.jpg

h0Xe6wB.jpg

0nbiZIO.jpg

In case you still experience any trouble to complete the mission on your own it might be better if you get a platoon for a carry. Once you get to know the positions the mission should become pretty easy even if there's one or two total noobs in the team.

• Upvote 2

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Thanks for the info about the cameras, I didn't know about them.  Any chance you or the LABS folks got a count of the cameras.  Are they spread out evenly or do some areas get more.  I'll be looking next time I get a chance to run this.  Members of my Battalion have survived this but I have not, perishing at or near the ship.   Once again thank you for the guide and the tips.

5 hours ago, Baron_Georg said:

Are they spread out evenly or do some areas get more.

They are spread out pretty evenly along the walls, they blink red as well so you should notice them fast. And in case you are getting spotted and can't make any sense of as to why you are, chances are high that there's a camera near your location. 

Generally though I don't shoot all cameras but just some that are critical so I can use smoke in that area.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

JEt0qIC.jpg

Team should keep aggro of ship on themselves otherwise it has chance to oneshot Magnus while it passes by. I am not sure if it is good idea to drop cameras / pop smoke until Magnus safely drives to that second defending location.

7EKL07Q.jpg

Lifehack for solo runners is to kill fast all lasers/bombers with series of Thermobaric ATGM on T-15, that imo contributes to 90% of successful completion to mission (in random).