Sign in to follow this  
TekNicTerror

A Question For The Future

Do you guys ever think they'll ever allow inventory trading between all players?

And I mean full trading of what's in the Goods tab, tank rentals, full tanks (I have 4 Bradley AAWH-S's in my Goods from doing the 100 parts 4 times), parts for tanks, and etc..

I wouldn't mind being able to trade insignias and/or boosts as well; but I don't care if crate trading would be possible (I'd rather open my crates myself).

I don't think it will happen at all. Imagine My.games would loose so much money and potential customers.:megustasealk:

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

Afaik the moderators of the Discord channel do it as not payed volunteers, if My.games give them something for free, let's say some free premium tank or the possibility to trade on myloot i would not call it double standard, but a way to reward people that use their time to give a service that all the players community benefit of.

Years ago I had been moderator in some, not gaming related, forums and I assure you that it is a task that takes a lot of time and effort, I had to read whole threads i did absolutely was not interested about, and on and over. The discord moderators can not play as freely as us as they have also to constantly read the new posts and can probably throw in some mission or battle in between when they are on duty to monitor what happens on the discord channel, and this means also that they are less free to platoon with other people as their discord duties would slow all the platoon. Did you notice that when you meet them in the game so often they are alone and not in a platoon, did you ask yourself why?

7 hours ago, Tashkent said:

yet they don't mind letting their own people be able to trade on myloot.

dem double standards.

Nonono, there is a difference between trading and a marketplace. Lootdog is a managed marketplace where players can list, sell and/or buy from each other with commission to My.com. Think of the Steam Marketplace for CS:GO for example, it too allows buying and selling between players, but Valve takes a small commission from each transaction. 

What an inventory trading system implies is players giving and receiving items between each other without direct monetary transactions or direct involvement with My.com. Such a system would be entirely disadvantageous for My.com, as they cannot act as a middleman and are thus unable to benefit from trades.

I too would like a in-game economy with Lootdog, but EU restrictions are preventing it to be rolled out to players outside RU (or so they claim).

Never heard of this lootdog thing or whatever.

My question was meant for entirely in game trading of what's in the inventory section(s); mainly the goods, but I have no problem with it allowing us to trade premium times and/or boosts, or other things as well. Not for some website that's for trading.

Well about premium time imagine a person that opens 6 different secondary accounts and logs in daily with all them, factoring also the main account he gets 7 free premium days/week, that he can trade between the secondary accounts and the main one. It is basically permanent free premium time.

The same is true for the boosts and insigna that you can find in the 2 boxes we get for free every week and for the bonuses that are event related, right now every account had 2 14 free premium time tokens, multiply it by 6 and is an other 3 full months of premium time, that can be given to the main account.

If i don't see the reason why it is not possible to trade in the battalions the parts of tanks that we had before trading was introduced while we can do it with parts of the same tank that we get after, i see the reason why it is not possible to trade with every other player everything, including boosts and premium time, that are things that the publisher sells for real money.  

Yes, they do sell those things for money; but it is also true they give them out way too freely; so there should be nothing wrong with trading those.

Also if they are not going to allow trading between players, why are there several tank parts that are account bound or so?
Yes. I know the bound ones are from the times they gave us free crates, or we earned them in the events; but if trading will never be possible... what was the point of binding them at all?

3 hours ago, TekNicTerror said:

what was the point of binding them at all?

Forcing players to purchase more parts. Simple as that.

And the parts we dont need anymore [aka the tanks we got 100+ parts on; we just supposed to let them sit in our inventories doing nothing at all when they could enable trading and allow us to trade other players in the similiar situation with different tanks?]?   There's no way to sell them for gold or credits, the K1A1 stuff was the only tank's parts I was able to sell other that t90ms hades parts

2 hours ago, TekNicTerror said:

And the parts we dont need anymore [aka the tanks we got 100+ parts on; we just supposed to let them sit in our inventories doing nothing at all when they could enable trading and allow us to trade other players in the similiar situation with different tanks?]?

While a trading system would certainly benefit the playerbase, My.com would be losing out. They still need to have a source of income, and premium vehicles (parts included) seem to be the most lucrative. A trading system would cut into their margins.

2 hours ago, TekNicTerror said:

There's no way to sell them for gold or credits, the K1A1 stuff was the only tank's parts I was able to sell other that t90ms hades parts

This is also a gripe of mine, so I can understand your frustration. Who knows what the future holds though. 

For some vehicles for which I have many parts for, I find it better just to purchase enough crates to get the remainder. In some cases, the resulting gold from the completed vehicle may be more cost effective than just purchasing gold outright.