Sign in to follow this  
TekNicTerror

Lec T4 ?

What is the Aimed Shot thing on the bottom hud/toolbar for the Lec. T4?    I just got it a few days ago and there is no ingame info for it I can see, and it's not bound to a key to use...

Edited by TekNicTerror (see edit history)

It is a passive ability. According to the vehicle article:

Simply put, the more allied vehicles are in the vicinity of the Leclerc, the faster the Leclerc aims and the more accurate it is (roughly 5 percent improvement per an ally nearby). This represents the real life Scorpion BMS feature of always informing the crew of the tank where its allies and enemies are located and what would be the most efficient course of action to help the former and defeat the latter.

Not so sure about the activation range, but it seems quite short. I guess it's around 50m, but it would need someone else to test/confirm.

aMcZOFg.png

i have to test it, it seems quite useful when you aim at weak spots of other tanks that are very narrow, like the narrow strip at the side of an adtu at the side of the lfp when the lower part of the lfp is hidden by a cover or the weak spot on the chinese t10 mbt turret when it is slightly angled.