Sign in to follow this  
TekNicTerror

Rental Tank Question

Anyone know if you put refits onto a rental, do you lose them?

Say I put refits onto the K21 we got for 7 days.... if I buy the K21 later on, would they still be on it or just sold/gone when the rental is gone (I remove rentals off my list so I don't have to see their faded out names anymore)?

IIRC if you remove the rentals from your garage, any retrofits you have will be sold at their normal selling price (75% of the purchase cost). However, if you keep the rental vehicle in your garage (maybe put it in your reserve fleet) any retrofits you have will be kept with the vehicle.

i also used to remove rentals, then started to put them in my reserve.

as thanks to the battle path and other ways i got some of them in a permanent state i was able to get some gold selling the rentals after getting the permanent tank.
keep them in the reserve without activating the rental and then activate it when you have the permanent one, and instead of activating it the game will add some gold to your account.

when you get a rental that is automatically activated i don't know how it works, i suppose that expired rentals don't give you any gold, but even if i sit on more then 900M credits so i could afford the complete loosing of the retros price instead of loosing only the 25% (you can sell any retro of any rental or permanent tank without having to sell or dismiss the tank for 75% by the way) i probably would not bother to do it for a day or a couple of weeks of use. specially if the premium has not crew at lev 5 and needs to grind upgrades, as it any way is not a great tank to play.

8 hours ago, TekNicTerror said:

Anyone know if you put refits onto a rental, do you lose them?

Say I put refits onto the K21 we got for 7 days.... if I buy the K21 later on, would they still be on it or just sold/gone when the rental is gone (I remove rentals off my list so I don't have to see their faded out names anymore)?

The rental stays in your inventory when it expires, of course, if you want it out of your visible inventory, just put it in reserve.  The equipment will stay on it, and when / if you purchase it down the road, all of your equipment on the rental will still be there on your permanent version.