Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

April 10 patch notes

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/update-01205-now-available

List of Update 0.120.5 Changes

This small update fixes several release problems of the Europe’s Edge Battle Path.

First and foremost, we have updated the descriptions of the missions that now match their real objectives. The missions themselves haven’t changed mechanically. We have considered several solutions (including implementing the more difficult missions as were originally intended) but have ultimately decided to keep things as they are, allowing the players to obtain the European Loot Crates much easier than originally intended. This was deemed to be the most riskless and player-friendly solution (despite some missions not being exactly easy to complete).

Furthermore:

• Honey Badger skin is no longer incorrectly issued to all players (removed it from those who haven’t reached the appropriate Battle Path level)
  • Honey Badger skin can now be removed normally when installed
  • Moved the Leopard Cockerill ammo rack to its correct location in the turret bustle
  • Removed the broken Lone Star Special Operation achievements

What the patch notes don't tell you:

• RoD achievements got nuked too, along with the entire Black Company spec ops achievements category
  • ATDU lost its anti-IED antenna (the pizza table on the turret)
  • Have fun getting cockblocked in cock mission 2

Spoiler

Shall be my lack of knowledge, but regarding the "RoD achievements got nuked too, along with the entire Black Company spec ops achievements category", what is there been changed ?

Could you pls enlighten me ;-)

9 hours ago, ceejee007 said:

Shall be my lack of knowledge, but regarding the "RoD achievements got nuked too, along with the entire Black Company spec ops achievements category", what is there been changed ?

Those achievements are disappeared.

14 hours ago, ceejee007 said:

Previous update was awarding players with Lone Star achievements, the next Black Company chapter, in any PvE battle played. They tried to remove that but actually they removed all Black Company achievements. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2024 at 3:11 AM, PanzerMarmelade said:

Previous update was awarding players with Lone Star achievements, the next Black Company chapter, in any PvE battle played. They tried to remove that but actually they removed all Black Company achievements. 

The coding to do that was much easier than coding to do it right.

I believe they call that "efficiency". 

Это достаточно близко для работы в правительстве.

Edited by Les_Izmoor (see edit history)