Sign in to follow this  
Qbicle

December 21 Patch Notes

Source:

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/update-09050-now-available

We are happy to announce that the Update 0.90.50 is now available!

scr1

List of Update 0.90.50 Changes

Timer Corrections

We have fixed the timers for the upcoming Past to the Present event so that they work as before so that a single stage can be completed once per day and the timer then shows the time remaining to midnight UTC, at which point the stage resets.

We have also adjusted the timer for the Battle Path repeatable mission (72 hours). If you don’t complete a mission within 72 hours, another mission will become available straight after its completion.

The Contract Mission timer now works the same way with another mission appearing as soon as you complete the previous mission in case you take more than 3 (or 7) days for it.

Legacy Fixes

A number of existing vehicle fixes have not been correctly added to the patchnotes in one of the previous versions. Here is a list of the changes made:

• ASCOD LT-105: Both turrets now have the same viewrange (450m)
  • BM Oplot: Increased the APS charge amount from 2 to 4
  • BM Oplot: Increased the APS reload time from 5s to 15s
  • BMP-3M: Significantly reduced the camouflage penalty for firing the autocannon
  • M113 Hellfire: Rebalanced the ATGM launcher and introduced the option to remove the overprogression module (by selecting a new, stock one)
  • Merkava Mk.1: Improved smoke generator is no longer tied to armor upgrade and is a separate module
  • Rooikat: Increased the carried ammo from 48 to 96
  • T-15: Decreased the improved smoke grenade launcher reload time from 80s to 35s
  • T-15 Kinzhal: Decreased the improved smoke grenade launcher reload time from 80s to 35s
  • Wiesel HOT: Reduced the ATGM launch camouflage penalty
  • ZBD-04A: Significantly reduced the camouflage penalty for firing the autocannon
  • VN17: Significantly reduced the camouflage penalty for firing the autocannon
  • ZTL-11: Vehicle now loses less penetration over distance for APFSDS shells
  • ZTL-11: BTJ-III shell damage increased from 875 to 930

We apologize for the issue.

General Changes

• Exile Battle Path: Challenges now open weekly as intended
  • Somewhat optimized a number of armor calculations in order to increase the game’s performance (this may, however, manifest in delayed penetration indicator updates)
  • Abbot: Removed the vehicle’s magazine, rebalanced the reload time to Tier-appropriate damage per minute values
  • Abbot VE: Removed the vehicle’s magazine, rebalanced the reload time to Tier-appropriate damage per minute values
  • Abbot: Support shells now count as regular shells and follow the same rules
  • Abbot VE: Support shells now count as regular shells and follow the same rules
  • Boxer CRV: Fixed the vehicle’s armor to intended values
  • Boxer CRV: The launcher now correctly shows missiles inside when loaded
  • Boxer CRV: Fixed the ERA and armor description (it’s no longer called Malakhit)
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the vehicle’s armor to intended values
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the hybrid turret visual model
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the crooked rocket and missile models in launchers
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the headlights and rear lights issues
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the gunfire visual effects
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the exhaust smoke position
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the camouflage layout of the hull
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed the invisible troop compartment on lower graphics settings
  • Boxer RIWP: Removed the NERA trait from the vehicle’s description
  • Boxer RIWP: Fixed a large number of other visual issues
  • MPF: Fixed the M10 Booker skin visual issues
  • Panzerhaubitze 2000: Fixed the bug that allowed it to fire faster than intended
  • Panzerhaubitze 2000: Support shells now count as regular shells
  • PLZ-89: Removed the vehicle’s magazine, rebalanced the reload time to Tier-appropriate damage per minute values
  • PLZ-89: Support shells now count as regular shells and follow the same rules
  • PLZ-05: Fixed the bug that allowed it to fire faster than intended
  • TOS-1M: Koshmar skin now correctly installs the 220mm ammunition
  • Rate of Decay: Introduced several script changes to make Woody’s Griffin less annoying (not final iteration of the fix, he is still sometimes blocking players)
  • Rate of Decay: Players can no longer hear the countdown ticks in the initial cutscene
  • Rate of Decay: Fixed the loading screen music
  • Exile Battle Path: The Shop no longer offers KF51 blueprints as the vehicle is not ready
  • Added a number of assets for future events
  • Fixed an issue that could lead to a game crash (when switching between Upgrades and Customization tabs)
  • Fixed an issue where a player vehicle wreck would sometimes disappear upon disconnect
  • Fixed several smaller UI issues
  • Fixed some small visual issues
  • Fixed some small localization issues

Other notes:

• Exile BP's challenges are back to the old format (i.e. one new challenge unlocked every week). It was first announced in a patch earlier this month, but it only happened in this patch.
  • AT infantry are reported to have very bad accuracy after this update
    • When asked why this has happened, SS replied on the official Discord server that the update "reduced the amount of ticks in order to improve calculation optimization for the infantry - but by too much, accidentally."
  • MPF LT's M10 Booker skin still has scales texture above the gun mantlet

Undocumented changes:

• Undocumented change: Boxer CRV and Puma's HE partial damage have been reduced
  • Undocumented change: Both of PLZ-05's guns are now 4-shot ready racks
  • M113 Hellfire has partial reload back

Edited by Qbicle
Added notes on M10 Booker skin texture bug still present, and why AT infantry bug exists (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

aMcZOFg.png

56 minutes ago, Qbicle said:
  • Exile Battle Path: The Shop no longer offers KF51 blueprints as the vehicle is not ready

Has anyone seen them pop up? Have not done any rerolls and I did not come across a single one. If I remember correctly, wasn't it supposed to be a gamble box tank anyway?

I haven't seen one myself, but there were reports of their appearance in the shop for 1200 coins per piece. AbramsX parts can also appear in the shop as well for the same price.

• Upvote 1

aMcZOFg.png

From official discord server's announcement channel:

The list of currently known issues 0.90.50 issues:
  • Boxer armor fix is still not finalized
  • Boxer Tracked turret taking full damage and other similar issues
  • Infantry is behaving strangely
There are a few more but that's the gist of it.

Apparently AT infantry have very poor accuracy at the moment.

• Upvote 1

aMcZOFg.png

Never mind all that...we got the old Christmas garage back...w00t! :classic_tongue:

10 hours ago, Qbicle said:

From official discord server's announcement channel:

Apparently AT infantry have very poor accuracy at the moment.

That would explain why the ones in my M113 ACAV never seem to do any damage... :classic_rolleyes:

On 12/21/2023 at 6:25 PM, Qbicle said:

I haven't seen one myself, but there were reports of their appearance in the shop for 1200 coins per piece. AbramsX parts can also appear in the shop as well for the same price.

Ok, haven't seen that one either. In the German Discord, there was also the rumor of Stridsvagn 2000 finally joining the BP shop.
But honestly, without an official announcement and/or screenshots, I believe it when I actually see it. :classic_mellow: