Qbicle

Exile BP Thread

The Exile Battle Path is now live.

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/exile-battle-path-now-available

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-exile-battle-path

Related thread:

Known issues so far:

• All challenges have been unlocked on launch day FIXED
  • New BP vehicles' modules can be unlocked right away on the upgrade screen FIXED
  • Puma's ATGM turret and Boxer RIWP turret take full damage despite being unmanned turrets
  • There are rumours suggesting that the Exile Loot Crates will count rented vehicles as "owned", so it may be best to remove any unwanted rental vehicles from the list before opening the crates.

Will update this post if there are new info/issues found by me or reported by other people.

Edited by Qbicle
Puma's ATGM turret and Boxer RIWP turret take full damage (see edit history)

aMcZOFg.png

The new diary, now in a convenient PDF format to read outside of the game. Note that it's really really short this time, considerably shorter than the last BP diary.

Only EN version for now, might do other languages later when I have time.

exile_bp_diary_en.pdf

Spoiler

Does anyone know how many Battle Coins it is to unlock the Boxer CRV (Tier 9 AFV)? Is it 20x 5000 = 100,000 BCs, or does the BC requirement increase at certain ranks?

Edited by 44sunsets (see edit history)

21 hours ago, 44sunsets said:

Does anyone know how many Battle Coins it is to unlock the Boxer CRV (Tier 9 AFV)? Is it 20x 5000 = 100,000 BCs, or does the BC requirement increase at certaink ranks?

You start at rank 1 when you have access to the BP, so you need to go up 19 ranks i.e. 95,000 coins to get the Boxer CRV.

aMcZOFg.png

On 12/5/2023 at 10:27 PM, Qbicle said:

You start at rank 1 when you have access to the BP, so you need to go up 19 ranks i.e. 95,000 coins to get the Boxer CRV.

Ah I see, thank you. That definitely makes the Boxer CRV attainable for me, it looks like a really fun vehicle. It's a pity it doesn't get a hard-kill APS though, it's going to be extremely vulnerable to ATGM spam.

KF51 blueprints are no longer available from the BP shop as the vehicle is not ready. There was a very small chance for them to appear for 1200 coins per piece.

aMcZOFg.png

As announced on official Discord server after today's maintenance, Exile BP has now been extended until 28th March.

aMcZOFg.png

BP is extended once more until 2nd April.

Source:

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/server-maintenance-13

On the 28st of March 2024, starting from 8:00 CET, the server will not be available for 3 hours due to a planned server maintenance.

scr1

Please note:

• We are extending the current Battle Path to April 2

Please note that the maintenance can be extended beyond the abovementioned timeframe. We apologize for the inconvenience.

aMcZOFg.png

BP is extended by 2 more days until 4th April.

There was a 5-hour long maintenance planned for today, but it ended early with a BP extension announcement and no update (yet).

aMcZOFg.png