Sign in to follow this  
Purple

Just any other skin for the T-62M, please...

I love the T-62M but I really can't understate how much I hate the camo that it has. I would be very thankful if someone could make a skin for it that replaces its' current camouflage with... ANYTHING, really.. as long as it's realistic.

A replica of any real vehicle would be perfect, but I'd be fine with even just giving it a normal russian green paint. Just as long as it gets rid of this obnoxious gray and yellow camo that it has in-game.

1-17.jpg

Edited by Purple
forgot something (see edit history)
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Тут Z-танчики не в почёте) По своей публикации по моду на Т-80Бв "Ставрополь" помню))

18 hours ago, MBTDUDE said:

Тут Z-танчики не в почёте) По своей публикации по моду на Т-80Бв "Ставрополь" помню))

Я понимаю, извини в таком случае. Я разместил это конкретное изображение только в качестве примера (поскольку бак используется в настоящее время, я подумал, что он подойдет), и, честно говоря, мне тоже нравится, как он выглядит. Я человек, который отделяет технику от политики, поэтому не думал, что это оскорбит других.

Также в сообщении указываю, что буду рад любому новому облику для танка, а не конкретно этому. Я должен был использовать другое изображение...

Война ужасна для обеих сторон, и я надеюсь, что она скоро закончится. Я не хочу, чтобы это было о политике, я просто хочу изменить уродливый цвет танка в игре! :cryingseal:

Я использую переводчик, так что извините за любые ошибки.

• Upvote 2

On 4/17/2023 at 4:53 PM, Purple said:

Я понимаю, извини в таком случае. Я разместил это конкретное изображение только в качестве примера (поскольку бак используется в настоящее время, я подумал, что он подойдет), и, честно говоря, мне тоже нравится, как он выглядит. Я человек, который отделяет технику от политики, поэтому не думал, что это оскорбит других.

Также в сообщении указываю, что буду рад любому новому облику для танка, а не конкретно этому. Я должен был использовать другое изображение...

Война ужасна для обеих сторон, и я надеюсь, что она скоро закончится. Я не хочу, чтобы это было о политике, я просто хочу изменить уродливый цвет танка в игре! :cryingseal:

Я использую переводчик, так что извините за любые ошибки.

here's another option

RBY9VpARMTo.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, General_Alladin said:

here's another option

RBY9VpARMTo.png

To be honest I don't like that one a lot because it's covering up too much of the tank and it looks like it would give the modder too much work. I'm fine with something really simple, even just a green paint like in this image. I really hate that you can't remove the T-62M's camouflage by any normal means, it looks really ugly in my opinion.

9c2628b5be48b359.jpg

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Purple said:

To be honest I don't like that one a lot because it's covering up too much of the tank and it looks like it would give the modder too much work. I'm fine with something really simple, even just a green paint like in this image. I really hate that you can't remove the T-62M's camouflage by any normal means, it looks really ugly in my opinion.

9c2628b5be48b359.jpg

it is necessary to add the T-62M to the game with the possibility of buying it for gold (some cars appeared there last time) and for the entire T-62 series - throwing out the sleeve

+there are many interesting skins, Do, yes, do

photo_2023-01-20_13-51-17.jpg

IMG_20170706_183531.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 4/20/2023 at 4:57 PM, General_Alladin said:

it is necessary to add the T-62M to the game with the possibility of buying it for gold

You can buy it right now in the Battle Path shop :) so technically you can buy it (and some extra tanks if you want) with gold, which is why I want a better skin for it than this ugly mess.

screenshot2735.jpg

Edited by Purple (see edit history)