Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Stoopid android autocorrection

I jumped in and put the Improved load Conveyor"/autoloader thing on it, and had a glops game....

..... bang, bang, bang, bang, oh you're dead, sorry :-)

That is absolutely a good decision. I'm not saying that the 6-round clip might also not have its advantages, but I think I'll stick with this one for now.

Ammo: for glops I've been using AP, since reliability beats the lucky chance to get the position to ammorack them IMHO.

AND very importantly, the higher speed of AP, means you hit much more often on distant, and moving targets, and that more than makes up for maybe a bit less theoretical damage per shot.

As for what @BumbaXt   and @Haswell were saying re: tactics, I think of it, starting from the other end. By that I mean that if I set up the vehicles in a certain way, it enables certain tactics, rather than taking playstyle X and trying to fit everything around that. Although maybe I just have 3 preferred play styles, so I can set up quite a few tanks in different ways and still get something out of them... not sure. It probably ends up as the same thing anyway. 

OK, to the point:

Having the Load Conveyor ie "super-duper clip you out in 10 seconds" upgrade, means I have the Rate of Fire to jump round the corner and take someone out, so that tactic becomes feasible. I like that tactic. You can do it in a centauro and it feels natural because I really like both Stingrays. And it's good for glops, because getting people out of an area, eg a cap, definitely improves your chances of winning.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I jumped in and put the Improved load Conveyor"/autoloader thing on it, and had a glops game....

That is absolutely a good decision. I'm not saying that the 6-round clip might also not have its advantages, but I think I'll stick with this one for now.

Ammo: for glops I've been using AP, since reliability beats the lucky chance to get the position to ammorack them IMHO.

AND very importantly, the higher speed of AP, means you hit much more often on distant, and moving targets, and that more than makes up for maybe a bit less theoretical damage per shot.

As for what @BumbaXt   and @Haswell were saying re: tactics, for me is more sort of the other way round. By that I mean that if I set up the vehicles in a certain way, it enables certain tactics, rather than taking playstyle X and trying to fit everything around that. Although maybe I just have 3 preferred play styles, so I can set up quite a few tanks in different ways and still get something out of them... not sure.

OK, to the point:

Having the Load Conveyor ie "super-duper clip you out in 10 seconds" upgrade, means I have the Rate of Fire to jump round the corner and take someone out, so that tactic becomes feasible. I like that tactic. You can do it in a centauro and it feels natural because I really like both Stingrays. And it's good for glops, because getting people out of an area, eg a cap, definitely improves your chances of winning.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

As for what @BumbaXt   and @Haswell were saying re: tactics, for me is more sort of the other way round. By that I mean that if I set up the vehicles in a certain way, it enables certain tactics. Although maybe I just have 3 preferred play styles, so I can set up for different ones.

OK, to the point:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

As for what @BumbaXt   and @Haswell were saying re: tactics, for me is more sort of the other way round. By that I mean that if I set up the vehicles in a certain way, it enables certain tactics. Although maybe I just have 3 preferred play styles, so I can set up for different ones.

OK, to the point:

Having the Load Conveyor ie "super-duper clip you out in 10 seconds" upgrade, means I have the Rate of Fire to jump round the corner and take someone out, so that tactic becomes feasible. I like that tactic. You can do it in a centauro and it feels natural becausd I really like both Stingrays. And it's good for glops, because getting people out of an area, eg a cap, definitely improves your chances of winning.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

OK, to the point:

Having the Load Conveyor ie "super-duper clip you out in 10 seconds" upgrade, means I have the Rate of Fire to jump round the corner and take someone out, so that tactic becomes feasible. I like that tactic. You can do it in a centauro and it feels natural becausd I really like both Stingrays. And it's good for glops, because getting people out of an area, eg a cap, definitely improves your chances of winning.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

OK, to the point:

Having the Load Conveyor ie "super-duper clip you out in 10 seconds" upgrade, means I have the Rate of Fire to jump round the corner and take someone out, so that tactic becomes feasible. I like that tactic. You can do it in a centauro. And it's good for glops, because getting people out of an area, eg a cap, definitely improves your chances of winning.