Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

In Development: Samurai’s Honor (and short roadmap)

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-samurais-honor

Aside from the Rise of the Dragon Battle Path, we’re working on a summer event that’s going to be free for everyone, Japan-themed and called “Samurai’s Honor.”

The event will work much like the previous one – you’ll advance through a number of stages to win the main prize, which – in this case – will be the Type 74 Tier 5 Premium Main Battle Tank.

This vehicle was previously available during the Enigma’s Legacy Battle Path and if you have it already, you’ll receive its price in Gold instead.

But that’s, of course, not the only prize of the event. The following items also await you:

• New historical skin for the Type 74 MBT
  • 5 epic Japanese camouflages
  • 3 Japanese unit decals
  • Badass samurai avatar
  • Premium Time, Loot Crates and boosters

As you can see, we’ve ramped up the amount and quality of prizes. Not to worry though – the rules will remain the same. You’ll still only need to complete a daily objective by winning 3 matches in any standard mode (while driving a Tier 3 vehicle or higher) in order to receive a reward, as usual.

And that’s pretty much it. We’ll show you the camouflages in the near future and are looking forward to your feedback.

Also short roadmap of what is to come:

xiKoIHW.png

Spoiler

Nah! i am personally waiting for the Battle Path to get the TR-85 Bizonul from the Battle Coin Shop. The Object 225 event was much more interesting and more rewarding i personally skip this event cause i am not interested into skins and avatars. The modding community is making much better looking skins in my mind as the developers specially the last one for T-80U was pretty outstanding! Maybe the next event will be more interesting and i got the feeling the next reward vehicle could be the Brazilian EE-T1 Osório or maybe as the next contract reward.

Less "spare" days, you have to play basically every day.

Some people never learn.

Ever heard of vacations?  Getting sick?  Mandatory work trips?

For fuck's sake, requiring people to play basically every day is just bad design.  You probably don't need to have 5-6 spare days like the last few have, but it is entirely unrealistic to set these up and not allow players to miss a weekend.  Especially during the summer/prime vacation time.