Sign in to follow this  
Norse_Viking

Gloping with tier 5 and 6

On sunday I had two battlepath missions that required tier 3 to 6 mbts , damage and kill/assist. And with crew exp bonus I thought now is the chance to get the low tier crew  some levels and play tanks I havent touched in ages.

So I queued up with tier 5 mbt and to my surprise it took less than 2 minutes to get first match. Had alot of matches won some, lost even more.

It was fun and frustration in equal measures.

Almost everything pens you frontaly so I had to change my play style a little, use cover more instead of counting on frontal armor to save me.
Some of the mbts has some awfully long reload times compared to the damage they dish out.
Even more people in the low tiers dont seem to understand the capping is the way to win this game mode.

And ofcourse you have the MT-LB platoons. I tried to be ready for them, kept an extra eye on their whereabouts on the map so I could manage to finish one of them off before the other platoon mate unloads his rockets on you. But still the rampage those vehicles creates on the battlefield is both glorious and freaking frustrating.

Anyway had a great time at the low tiers, playing mbts that I havent used in pvp for a long time.