Edit History

Baron_Georg

Baron_Georg

clarifacation

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

You can afford Miramon or Ioannis Sanna early with not so many perks leveled to improve spotting capability.

ahhh commander selection the bain of my game existence LOL. definitely have Ioannis who I have never run and Miramon is Carlos his first name?  if it is he is a low time commander for me, one of the Sargent levels I think.  currently I have Freja at Lt, Philip has the xp for Lt but is still promotion locked and Sabrina is at 2 Lt. and currently being run on almost everything to catch up and run to Col first after advice here on the forums.  that's going to be quite a while for me.    Thanks for the info.

Thanks knutliott  as well for your info

Baron_Georg

Baron_Georg

9 hours ago, dfnce said:

You can afford Miramon or Ioannis Sanna early with not so many perks leveled to improve spotting capability.

ahhh commander selection the bain of my game existence LOL. definitely have Ioannis who I have never run and Miramon is Carlos his first name?  if it is he is a low time commander for me, one of the Sargent levels I think.  currently I have Freja at Lt, Philip has the xp for Lt but is still promotion locked and Sabrina is at 2 Lt. and currently being run on almost everything to catch up and run to Col first after advice here on the forums.  that's going to be quite a while for me.    Thanks for the info.

Thanks knutliott