Sign in to follow this  
WolleWolf95

Camo on Rubber Skirts

Good Day folks! i asked some weeks ago about a reworked version of the GSFG skin for the tier-6 T-80B but this shouldn´t be our todays topic.

The long awaited update 0.38.9080 appeared today with two new premium vehicles like the Arjjun and the Object 225 and finally! with the new T-80U remodel.

First off i am very pleased with the remodel of the T-80U and the amount of details they added. The only thing which i dont like about all Soviet/Russian MBT´s are the black rubber skirts.

Some vehicles would look much better if it would be possible to put the camo over the rubber skirts. I will put some pictures of the real T-80U and the ingame one.

I won´t ask for any specific camoflage but i would be happy if someone could make the rubber skirts in the vehicle camo or maybe in modern 0di87r2fy1o71.webpRussian green.

Bild_2022-05-25_135935810.png

Cypriot-T-80U.jpg

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, the black rubber skirt is a separate material and does not count in the DDS map, so it cannot be modified in the normal skin modification way (my guide), Maybe it can be modified in an XML file (some of the code is), but I don't fully understand the code yet due to the lack of official support (tools)

• Upvote 1

No problem! i am also thinking to buying the South Korean skin for the tank cause it comes with coloured rubber skirts. A thing which i noticed the tier-5 T-64 has rubber skirts too but they get they took the camo which you put on the tank.

Thats cool! could you please change that in the T-80B and in the T-80U file? I dont need a specific camo but i would love to have camo on theskirts to match it with the rest of the tank.