Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

More blood in the alcohol-stream

On 9/4/2020 at 7:00 AM, Komitadjie said:

I would particularly emphasize this with buffs that *change* how vehicles are played.  Most commanders offer small bonuses to stats.  They improve a vehicle, but really don't make any significant difference in play style.  A stealth vehicle becomes a very slightly better stealth vehicle, a MBT becomes a slightly better MBT, etc.  No actual change.  Ophelia is unique because she can actually change HOW a vehicle can be played.  You can be FAR more aggressive than you could otherwise.  It would be neat, I think, to have the other commanders reworked to offer interesting, unique, and game-changing mechanics as well.  Say, give one a cannon overload that gives you one supercharged shot every minute or two.  Or let one call in an off-screen artillery strike at the point of aim once every so often.  How about a repair burst ability that heals you, or your target for a set amount?  Stuff like that.  Things that *change* the gameplay, instead of just tweaking stats a little bit.

So, I think we have learned: don't do that. Ie OPhelia

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "thinking out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the hell would you do that, devs?

Try something that can be balanced, or adjusted, not some all or nothing pay-to-win nonsense

PS I don't mean you @Komitadjie

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Less alcohol in bloodstream

I would particularly emphasize this with buffs that *change* how vehicles are played.  Most commanders offer small bonuses to stats.  They improve a vehicle, but really don't make any significant difference in play style.  A stealth vehicle becomes a very slightly better stealth vehicle, a MBT becomes a slightly better MBT, etc.  No actual change.  Ophelia is unique because she can actually change HOW a vehicle can be played.  You can be FAR more aggressive than you could otherwise.  It would be neat, I think, to have the other commanders reworked to offer interesting, unique, and game-changing mechanics as well.  Say, give one a cannon overload that gives you one supercharged shot every minute or two.  Or let one call in an off-screen artillery strike at the point of aim once every so often.  How about a repair burst ability that heals you, or your target for a set amount?  Stuff like that.  Things that *change* the gameplay, instead of just tweaking stats a little bit.

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "thinking out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the hell would you do that, devs?

Try something that can be balanced, or adjusted, not some all or nothing pay-to-win nonsense

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Try something that can be balanced, or adjusted, not some all or nothing pay-to-win nonsensense

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "thinking out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the fuck would you do that, devs?

Try something that can be balanced, or adjusted, not some all or nothing pay-to-win nonsensense

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

18 hours ago, Komitadjie said:

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "thinking out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the fuck would you do that, devs?

Are you a moron? Try something that can be balanced, or adjusted, not some all or nothing pay-to-win bullshit, you fucking idiots.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

So, I think we have learned: don't do that.

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "thinking out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the fuck would you do that?

Are you a moron? Try something that can be balanced, or adjusted, not some all or nothing pay-to-win bullshit, you fucking idiots.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "thinking out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the fuck would you do that?

Are you a moron?

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

If you are thinking of introducing some completely "out of the box", game-ruining feature, why the fuck would you do that?

Are you a moron?