Edit History

Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

More stuff added

Got sidetracked a bit but there's far too much conspiracy theory around here, really. @Lenticulas
I guess I'm bending the odds? :classic_ninja:

ScreenShot2491.jpg

There's a LOT to the matchmaker that you need to know if you want to attempt these things. First and foremost, for example, no camping unarmored tds because unless you get a Wilk on Grindelwald (with someone who REALLY knows how to play it and can do 25k dmg with no bomber) you put your team at a disadvantage, since it gets matched against T15s.
Then... No crap tanks. Leo, Type 99, Type 99 140, Merkava, XM1A3. They get matched vs anything, that can also be a full CATTB platoon, and then you'd be like "Damn", but it's your own fault for picking a crap one in the first place. If you don't own it, T4 is a progression one and amazing with Ophelia and Defense ability, side armor brushes off T15 missiles even.
Scouts... Sphinx is garbage because of the missile bug. Shadow is... Incredibly situational, a good player or platoon will nuke it though. Kornet can be extremely deadly but situational as well, it will suck quite hard on Narrows for instance.
TDs... Once again, no unarmored TD. Ffs. No. MGM, Cent 120, Draco, Wilk... They all get matched against a T15. Except a T15 can push into cap and defend it on its own with armor/firepower/hp, something a Wilk can't do.

I'm sometimes in comms and sometimes not, with one of the platoonmates and not the other one, very rarely with both.
Winning may also require strong brain usage... One of those PL01 games we won by 7 points, because I had my blood cold enough to stop myself going for a suicidal reset, which would have removed 25 points from our team. That's right, I let them cap on purpose and remained alive, so we wouldn't lose 25 points and we won by 7. Being a damage whore, I almost felt actual pain in not rushing in, but it was the correct decision.

All of the above, a new player just simply has no idea about. And there's a lot more, but that's the basics.

Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

More stuff

Got sidetracked a bit but there's far too much conspiracy theory around here, really.

ScreenShot2491.jpg

There's a LOT to the matchmaker that you need to know if you want to attempt these things. First and foremost, for example, no camping unarmored tds because unless you get a Wilk on Grindelwald (with someone who REALLY knows how to play it and can do 25k dmg with no bomber) you put your team at a disadvantage, since it gets matched against T15s.
Then... No crap tanks. Leo, Type 99, Type 99 140, Merkava, XM1A3. They get matched vs anything, that can also be a full CATTB platoon, and then you'd be like "Damn", but it's your own fault for picking a crap one in the first place. If you don't own it, T4 is a progression one and amazing with Ophelia and Defense ability, side armor brushes off T15 missiles even.
Scouts... Sphinx is garbage because of the missile bug. Shadow is... Incredibly situational, a good player or platoon will nuke it though. Kornet can be extremely deadly but situational as well, it will suck quite hard on Narrows for instance.
TDs... Once again, no unarmored TD. Ffs. No. MGM, Cent 120, Draco, Wilk... They all get matched against a T15. Except a T15 can push into cap and defend it on its own with armor/firepower/hp, something a Wilk can't do.

I'm sometimes in comms and sometimes not, with one of the platoonmates and not the other one, very rarely with both.
Winning may also require strong brain usage... One of those PL01 games we won by 7 points, because I had my blood cold enough to stop myself going for a suicidal reset, which would have removed 25 points from our team. That's right, I let them cap on purpose and remained alive, so we wouldn't lose 25 points and we won by 7. Being a damage whore, I almost felt actual pain in not rushing in, but it was the correct decision.

All of the above, a new player just simply has no idea about. And there's a lot more, but that's the basics.

Flavio93Zena

Flavio93Zena

Got sidetracked a bit but there's far too much conspiracy theory around here, really.

ScreenShot2491.jpg