Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

@sdt16How hardcore AW battle path is the matter of individual approach. If you play smart and without the goal to finish the BP entirely in 1/2 or 1/3 of allocated time, BP is not hardcore at all. So if you begin BP challenges 1.5-2 months after whole BP started, you have almost all challenges unlocked and 8 of 10 of said challenges are easy, so playing that way requires less time and you have higher gain. Each challenge gives you 10 points (1 point per stage) to progress equipment in BP vehicles, same points come from each stage of standard missions and from each opening levels. Also, I was lazy to unlock whole equipment within one BP,  instead I just waited for next BP to continue progression and easily complete it. Up to 60-80 points should be very easy to get per one BP, above that value requires grind. 

dfnce

dfnce

@sdt16How hardcore AW battle path is the matter of individual approach. If you play smart and without the goal to finish the BP entirely in 1/2 or 1/3 of allocated time, BP is not hardcore at all. So if you begin BP challenges 1.5-2 months after whole BP started, you have almost all challenges unlocked and 8 of 10 of said challenges are easy, so playing that way requires you spend less time and have higher gain. Each challenge gives you 10 points (1 point per stage) to progress equipment in BP vehicles, same points come from each stage of standard missions and from each opening levels. Also, I was lazy to unlock whole equipment within one BP,  instead I just waited for next BP to continue progression and easily complete it. Up to 60-80 points should be very easy to get per one BP, above that value requires grind.