Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

Skins are possible, but I haven't had much luck in modifying them yet because I can't figure out how to merge the mipmaps back together.

@Sebastian_Grimm might know more about this.

I seem to remember, when you make the largest map texture for something, you can save it as a dds (using a Photoshop plug-in for example), you can tick a box, and it will generate all the smaller resolution (mip)maps for you, in the .dds file. Without you doing anything.

Although it's been a long time.:-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Skins are possible, but I haven't had much luck in modifying them yet because I can't figure out how to merge the mipmaps back together.

I seem to remember, when you make the largest texture for something, you can save it (using a Photoshop plug-in for example), you can tick a box, and it will generate all the smaller resolution (mip)maps for you, in the .dds file. Without you doing anything.

Although it's been a long time.:-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I seem to remember, when you make the largest texture for something, you can save it (using a Photoshop plug-in for example), you can tick a box, and it will generate all the smaller resolution (mip)maps for you, in the .dds file. Without you doing anything.

Although it's been a long time.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I seem to remember, when you make the largest texture for something, you can save it using a Photoshop plug in for example, you can tick a box, and it will generate all the smaller resolution (mip)maps for you, in the dds file. Without you doing anything.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

I seem to remember, when you make the largest texture for something, you can save it using a Photoshop plug in for example, you can tick a box, and it will generate all the smaller resolution maps for you, in the dds file. Without you doing anything.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Haswell said:

I seem to remember, when you make the largest texture for something, you can save it using a Photoshop plug in for example, you can tick a box, and it will generate all the smaller resolution maps for you, in the dds file.