Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

Also premium time gives a big advantage, even more if combined with boosts, event bonus and insigna, the premium time alone is a 100% multiplier, while the event and booster stacked was only 95%, you would have gained more with PT alone in not event times, and using the boost in your free day/week of PT in the event the multiplier would have been very close to 4x instead of the very close 2x you got.

if you factor in that the mission costs are fixed, as independent from boosters, but can vary if you don't use any consumable but the free ones or if you do, as oil, energy drink and rebuild kit cost credits as well as respawning the more high are the mission costs and the lower is the credits reward before they are applied the more a high percentage of what you gain is used to cover the mission expenses. If you gain 100 and spend 40 at the end you get 60, while with PT you would have gained 200, spent 40 and end with 160 more in your pocket, so almost 3x even if the multiplier was only 2x.

I don't know how many consumables you was using, imo without PT the less the best, even if the Rebuild Kit is always worth to have, even if a little more cautious way to play then usual make possible to use it in fewer missions. I also don't know how well you performed, but as you say that you was often the lowest damage dealer in your platoon I can assume that, compared to the party quality, you was not performing in an outstanding way.

Also the mission multiplier, as @Haswell tells, is really important as for credits can go from the lowest multiplier of 11 in Ricochet to the highest that is 22.02 in Leviathan.

All those factors summed together can explain why you earned so low compared to some results you see posted, a player that performs very well on a high paying mission while he have also PT active and maybe 1 or 2 boosters and an insigna can gain a lot of credits in a single match, even more if he uses a premium tank. I have very few premium tanks with high tier, but with a good game in a good mission and PT active i can farm up to 0.5M credits, even more if an event bonus is active, much more if i use also boost and insigna. With a progression tank of the same tier and no PT active I can only dream about it, even if possibly i gain some more credits then you, but any way not so much more.

This only to add a little more perspective to the raw explanation of the multipliers given in the post above.

BumbaX

BumbaX

Also premium time gives a big advantage, even more if combined with boosts, event bonus and insigna, the premium time alone is a 100% multiplier, while the event and booster stacked was only 95%, you would have gained more with PT alone in not event times, and using the boost in your free day/week of PT in the event the multiplier would have been very close to 4x instead of the very close 2x you got.

if you factor in that the mission costs are fixed, as independent from boosters, but can vary if you don't use any consumable but the free ones or if you do, as oil, energy drink and rebuild kit cost credits as well as respawning the more high are the mission costs and the lower is the credits reward before they are applied the more a high percentage of what you gain is used to cover the mission expenses. If you gain 100 and spend 40 at the end you get 60, while with PT you would have gained 200, spent 40 and end with 160 more in your pocket.

I don't know how many consumables you was using, imo without PT the less the best, even if the Rebuild Kit is always worth to have, even if a little more cautious way to play then usual make possible to use it in fewer missions. I also don't know how well you performed, but as you say that you was often the lowest damage dealer in your platoon I can assume that, compared to the party quality, you was not performing in an outstanding way.

Also the mission multiplier, as @Haswell tells, is really important as for credits can go from the lowest multiplier of 11 in Ricochet to the highest that is 22.02 in Leviathan.

All those factors summed together can explain why you earned so low compared to some results you see posted, a player that performs very well on a high paying mission while he have also PT active and maybe 1 or 2 boosters and an insigna can gain a lot of credits in a single match, even more if he uses a premium tank. I have very few premium tanks with high tier, but with a good game in a good mission and PT active i can farm up to 0.5M credits, even more if an event bonus is active, much more if i use also boost and insigna. With a progression tank of the same tier and no PT active I can only dream about it, even if possibly i gain some more credits then you, but any way not so much more.

This only to add a little more perspective to the raw explanation of the multipliers given in the post above.

BumbaX

BumbaX

if you factor in that the mission costs are fixed, as independent from boosters, but can vary if you don't use any consumable but the free ones or if you do, as oil, energy drink and rebuild kit cost credits as well as respawning the more high are the mission costs and the less high is the credits reward before they are applied the more a high percentage of what you gain is used to cover the mission expenses.