Sign in to follow this  
quiet_13

how set?

how to set this program, rotation map tracker? can anyone give more precise details? eventually, can anyone do a tutorial? video maybe

2 minutes ago, quiet_13 said:

how to set this program, rotation map tracker? can anyone give more precise details? eventually, can anyone do a tutorial? video maybe

https://ibb.co/KjMMGTj

First, adjust the timer offset values so that it matches the in-game timer on the HQ screen. If you don't do this, the tracker won't be as accurate because it will then be early or late.

Then you fill in the map names as they appear in each time slot. There are 5 map rotations in the game for the different tier brackets, the tracker has columns for each of them.

After you have filled in all the maps, you're done. Click the "lock lists" checkbox to avoid any accidental changes.

Thread moved to Metagame.

Spoiler

and how exactly do you set that timer? and first and foremost that timer must be set, and then the lists completed in a row?

To adjust the timer, play around with the timer offset until it matches up with the in-game timer. I found it easiest to just keep fiddling with the numbers until I get it right, no math involved.

You have to sit and wait for at least 30 minutes to record all the maps in the rotations, yes. I do it every day too, and put it on my stream so people don't have to do it themselves.

Spoiler

in this case, yes it is silly and difficult, and I always said that I appreciate your work anyway, I wanted to try myself, to see what it is, but after this clarification, I stop and I will thank you whenever I have the opportunity.

8 hours ago, Haswell said:

To adjust the timer, play around with the timer offset until it matches up with the in-game timer. I found it easiest to just keep fiddling with the numbers until I get it right, no math involved.

You have to sit and wait for at least 30 minutes to record all the maps in the rotations, yes. I do it every day too, and put it on my stream so people don't have to do it themselves.

I thank you for providing this useful service. As my internet connection is quite crap as bandwidth I have problems to run the game and your steam at the same time, so i have to go to your stream, take a screenshot, save it with paint and the name rotations.jpg, thing that overwrite the one from the previous day and then use that screenshot to know which will be the next missions knowing from the game which is the one running. 

As i saved also a screenshot from the forums page with the maps and multipliers that i have named maps is very fast from me to open both the jpg files and the game then alt-tab between them. I hope it can help those that have problems in running the stream and the game at the same time.