Edit History

Schlock

Schlock

7 hours ago, MasserME262 said:

I feel like some players ignore them because they dont realize that are the AT squads and not the tanks that destroy the train? Not sure about that.

I love how in game opening cinematics there are infantry shooting at the train, and players still fail to realise that in the mission, you need to shoot that infantry. Also, there is always that damage race going on which could be mitigated by giving some XP for killing crunchies. Give it, dunno, 5 base XP per murdering a dude and players would have more incentive to kill infantry.

Schlock

Schlock

7 hours ago, MasserME262 said:

I feel like some players ignore them because they dont realize that are the AT squads and not the tanks that destroy the train? Not sure about that.

I love how in game opening cinematics there are infantry shooting at the train, and players still fail to realise that in the mission, you need to shoot that infantry. Also, there is always that damage race going on which could be mitigated by giving some XP for killing squishies. Give it, dunno, 5 base XP per murdering a dude and players would have more incentive to kill infantry.