Edit History

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

Some first thoughts (I might add more later)

In general it's a really nice mission, I really like the vibe and it feels like a real challenge. 

However:

• The first part is too much corridor warfare imo (like all spec ops I guess), while in the last part an afv could really work. 
  • It feels like the map is contradicting a bit in what kind of vehicles are best (which might be a nice thing), in the city part it's basically mbt or bust, but there are some other parts were you would really want to take an afv or you are just going to get farmed by hidden bots. (this can be fixed by just rushing tbf). I am talking about the section to the city at the start and the train defend part.
  • The amount of infantry that spawns and automatically targets the train is annoying. You need to do too much things at once in the train defend phase (Choppers, infantry and plague level of bots).
  • The story is just bad and cringe like always (not that I really paid attention). 
  • While we are on the topic of the plot, Hanna says she will help you defend the train, but I don't see this actually happening... 
  • Another thing with the train, it seems to be loaded full of weapons, not any fuel, another mayor plothole? 
  • The mbts on the final cap seem to spawn in really late... If you are already low on train health this can be a massive issue... I would like to see this readjusted that either the train drives a bit slower or these bots spawn in sooner.... 
  • The train achievement seems to be way too hard, since infantry spawns in and immediately shoots it... 
  • Idea: double the train health, to make that less of an concern (as I said too much stuff at once etc).
  • Also, the infantry that constantly spawns isn't that bad, but there are situations in which you literally cannot shoot them because they are above you (and you don't have enough elevation) but they can shoot you. This is just plain annoying... Maybe something can be done to fix this?

Overall, I would say the difficulty is at about sh3 level, doable with at least 2 players, but if you are solo you are going to suffer (unless you are lucky). It has the general corridor warfare issues, but overal the vibe defo makes up for it.

I would still rate it a solid 9/10.

Also, please add an option to just select this mission and not first play plague, I have never really liked plague and after 4 months of playing this mission I am definitely done with it... Please I beg you... 

note: I have only played this mission on extreme.

Also, a vid for people who are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKi9encoWtQ

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

In general it's a really nice mission, I really like the vibe and it feels like a real challenge. 

However:

• The first part is too much corridor warfare imo (like all spec ops I guess), while in the last part an afv could really work. 
  • It feels like the map is contradicting a bit in what kind of vehicles are best (which might be a nice thing), in the city part it's basically mbt or bust, but there are some other parts were you would really want to take an afv or you are just going to get farmed by hidden bots. (this can be fixed by just rushing tbf). I am talking about the section to the city at the start and the train defend part.
  • The amount of infantry that spawns and automatically targets the train is annoying. You need to do too much things at once in the train defend phase (Choppers, infantry and plague level of bots).
  • The story is just bad and cringe like always (not that I really paid attention). 
  • While we are on the topic of the plot, Hanna says she will help you defend the train, but I don't see this actually happening... 
  • Another thing with the train, it seems to be loaded full of weapons, not any fuel, another mayor plothole? 
  • The mbts on the final cap seem to spawn in really late... If you are already low on train health this can be a massive issue... I would like to see this readjusted that either the train drives a bit slower or these bots spawn in sooner.... 
  • The train achievement seems to be way too hard, since infantry spawns in and immediately shoots it... 
  • Idea: double the train health, to make that less of an concern (as I said too much stuff at once etc).

Overall, I would say the difficulty is at about sh3 level, doable with at least 2 players, but if you are solo you are going to suffer (unless you are lucky). It has the general corridor warfare issues, but overal the vibe defo makes up for it.

Also, please add an option to just select this mission and not first play plague, I have never really liked plague and after 4 months of playing this mission I am definitely done with it... Please I beg you... 

Also, a vid for people who are interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKi9encoWtQ

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

However:

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

However:

itzjustrick

itzjustrick

Quit first thoughts (I might add more later)

However: