Edit History

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it and i really appreciate all users. but now i start translation YT video subs and of course try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking better. so i did.

above reason, Korean Translation mod is now changed  korean localization mod for better korean understanding n higher fall immersion on aw world.

and this mod also upload in DCinside AW korean community discord too. like always.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it and i really appreciate all users. but now i start translation YT video subs and of course try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking better. so i did.

above reason, Korean Translation mod is now changed  korean localization mod for better korean understanding n higher fall immersion on aw world.

and this mod also upload in DCinside AW korean community discord too.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it and i really appreciate all users. but now i start translation YT video subs and of course try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good. so i did.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. and i really appreciate all users. but now i start translation YT video subs and of course try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good. so i did.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. and i really appreciate all users. but now i start translation YT video subs and of course try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good. so i did.

and this mod also upload in DCinside AW korean community discord

leeke88

leeke88

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. but now i start translation YT video subs and of course try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good. so i did.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. but now i start to translation YT video subs and try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. but now i start to translation YT video subs and try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect for YT so need some fix. cuz of that now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good.

above reason, Korean Translation mod is now changed  korean localization mod for better korean, not only use korean alphabet by pronunciation.

leeke88

leeke88

above reasons, Korean Translation mod is now changed  korean localization mod for better korean, not only use korean alphabet by pronunciation.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. but now i start to translation YT video subs and try to use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect on YT without some fix. so now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good.

cuz of that reasons, Korean Translation mod is now changed  korean localization mod for better korean, not only use korean alphabet by pronunciation.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation mod was good and lots of korean users like it. but now i start to translation YT video subs and use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect on YT without some fix. so now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good.

cuz of that reasons, Korean Translation mod is now changed  korean localization mod for better korean, not only use korean alphabet by pronunciation.

leeke88

leeke88

add test version link. korean translation version was good and lots of korean users like it. but now i start to translation YT video subs and use same word on korean translation mod but it wasnt perfect on YT without some fix. so now i understand korean translation mod also need some change for looking good.