Sign in to follow this  
BumbaX

Question about Elite Mission Colossus

I have a problem with the Exile Elite Mission Colossus: I completed the previous one and then played 3 PvE matches with tier 8/9 vehicles, if I get it right I have to get 100 assists or kills a higher tier tank in any mode, with any class of tank with at T8 or superior tank.

In those 3 matches I surlely got some kills or assists vs higher tier tanks, but the mission counter is still 0/100, I can't understand why. It is a known bug, a bug that is happening only to me or I misunderstood what is the mission requirement?

By the way I am sure that I claimed the previous mission reward, that is a pre requisite to start the Colossus one and does not happens automatically and in the last mission with the Crab I got 11 kills and 14 assists and I did damage only to higher tier vehicles (as I tried to figure out why the conuter was stuck to 0 and I wanted to be sure that all the kills and assists was vs higher tier enemies) so that mission only would had increased the counter by 25.

I post some screenshots about the issue, can anyone help me to understand what is happening? Thank you in advance, BumbaX.

Screenshot 2023-12-23 133043.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 133123.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 135102.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 133318.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 133337.png

Screenshot 2023-12-23 132957.png

Edited by BumbaX (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

UPDATE: From the Discord channel I got that that issue does not happens only to me and happens also in the Destruction mission, both have a progress counter in the form of x/100, but not on the missions with a counter in the form x missions with a certain requrement/10.

Eisenherz wrote that it will be fixed, but probably only after the Xmast holydays.

• Upvote 1