Edit History

MBTDUDE

MBTDUDE

It’s quite funny that in the last patch it was possible to put a camouflage skin for the M1A2 on any tank (which is what I did by putting it on the M1A2C). But in this patch this feature was removed. However, this camouflage still works quite well for me on the M1A2C. I probably won’t remove it, otherwise there won’t be such an opportunity to install it semi-legally)

ScreenShot0120.thumb.jpg.3704eeadeca13ba329a4e6e882dce515.jpg

1 minute ago, MBTDUDE said:

MBTDUDE

MBTDUDE

It’s quite funny that in the last patch it was possible to put a camouflage skin for the M1A2 on any tank (which is what I did by putting it on the M1A2C). But in this patch this feature was removed. However, this camouflage still works quite well for me on the M1A2S. I probably won’t remove it, otherwise there won’t be such an opportunity to install it semi-legally)

1 minute ago, MBTDUDE said:

MBTDUDE

MBTDUDE

It’s quite funny that in the last patch it was possible to put a camouflage skin for the M1A2 on any tank (which is what I did by putting it on the M1A2C). But in this patch this feature was removed. However, this camouflage still works quite well for me on the M1A2S. I probably won’t remove it, otherwise there won’t be such an opportunity to install it semi-legally)

Just now, MBTDUDE said:

It’s quite funny that in the last patch it was possible to put a camouflage skin for the M1A2 on any tank (which is what I did by putting it on the M1A2C). But in this patch this feature was removed. However, this camouflage still works quite well for me on the M1A2C. I probably won’t remove it, otherwise there won’t be such an opportunity to install it semi-legally)