Edit History

Qbicle

Qbicle

Minor fixes

Source:

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/update-0705-now-available

We are happy to announce that the Update 0.70.5 is now available!

scr1

List of Update 0.70.5 Changes

• Fixed several issues that caused a server crash and improved the stability of the system
  • Fixed an issue where Special Operation dialogues would sometimes stop working (hopefully that is, please report any re-appearance of this issue)
  • Gepard skin Gepard 1A2: Fixed the vehicle’s historical description
  • Gepard skin Gepard 1A2: Fixed several minor visual issues
  • PvE mission Albatross: Fixed the fuel tanks making players stuck at I4
  • PvE mission Wages of Sin: Improved the Credit income for completing the mission’s objectives
  • Fixed an issue where the AI opponents would sometimes (rarely) not move on some maps
  • Fixed an issue where switching between shells did not work correctly in Alabino
  • Fixed some small UI issues
  • Fixed some small localization issues
  • Added some assets for upcoming events

Please note that the the T-80U MBT is temporarily disabled, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The progression variant of the T-80U is disabled from selection, upgrade, or play, but reskin premium versions such as Shark and Spacewalker are not. Nevertheless, playing matches in those versions of T-80U will not actually contribute to the 100-match unlock requirement for the T-80UM-1 Bars, at least not for this current build.

A few more confirmations from SS on official Discord server:

• Only progression variant counts for the 100-match requirement
  • Requirement is not retroactive, i.e. you have to start from 0 after today's update and when the progression T-80U is enabled again in the future (ETA unknown)
  • There is no time limit for unlocking the T-80UM-1 Bars

There is a bug showing a currency icon with the text "overprogression_t-80u" on the queue window when waiting time exceeds 3 minutes (i.e. when the bonus kicks in). SS says it is a visual bug with "no real impact or anything".

_NRFkzqITgSNKG8QPbaYDg.png

Qbicle

Qbicle

Mentioned bug on queue window

Source:

scr1

• Fixed several issues that caused a server crash and improved the stability of the system
  • Fixed an issue where Special Operation dialogues would sometimes stop working (hopefully that is, please report any re-appearance of this issue)
  • PvE mission Wages of Sin: Improved the Credit income for completing the mission’s objectives
  • Fixed an issue where the AI opponents would sometimes (rarely) not move on some maps
  • Fixed an issue where switching between shells did not work correctly in Alabino

Please note that the the T-80U MBT is temporarily disabled, we apologize for the inconvenience.

The progression variant of the T-80U is disabled from selection, upgrade, or play, but reskin premium versions such as Shark and Spacewalker are not. Nevertheless, playing matches in those versions of T-80U will not actually contribute to the 100-match unlock requirement for the T-80UM-1 Bars, at least not for this current build.

• Requirement is not retroactive, i.e. you have to start from 0 after today's update and when the progression T-80U is enabled again in the future (ETA unknown)

There is a bug showing gold currency icon with the text "overprogression_t-80u" on the queue window when waiting time exceeds 3 minutes. SS says it is a visual bug with "no real impact or anything".

_NRFkzqITgSNKG8QPbaYDg.png

Qbicle

Qbicle

Added confirmations from SS

Source:

scr1

Qbicle

Qbicle

Source:

scr1