NiceTryyy

K2 Super | K2 MBT Visual Mod

K2 Super Visual Mod ----> A mod made by a noob modder, credit to NiceTryyy

The fictional K2 MBT with super durable turret, enhanced hull protection with ERA gen-2 (upper frontal armour ), ERA gen-3 (Lower-frontal armour) and complex defensive layers of armour on the side. Firepower is greatly improved with ATGM launcher on the left and rocket launcher on the right. It is believed to be one of the best MBT to be in serviced by 2035...

Recommend: Use bright camo for best overall looking

Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RlrE_yCYHf3XmAoUMrg46Pf4PX2Ptq-6?usp=sharing
Download ( The no Rocket arm Attached Version, It is suggested this is better ) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OCBd4U38CcQ8vNlzQaqk0B2IIyi5rGMT?usp=sharing

Download Instruction: download from Objects, then copy the file "Objects" and paste into MGLauncher/localization/English ( choose the language you are using )

You can watch a short preview before downloading: 
P/S: There is some corrupted parts, which I think could be use as unique looking for the tank so i don't remove them. The Arm launcher can pass through the turret, It is not good but I don't want it too be too tall which can affect your gameplay. This mod will continued to be developed in the future if needed. Btw, my first time :))

Spoiler

I am a K2 lover :)

The Full Version:

image.png.19e19049a311c0f1058362242b817800.pngimage.thumb.png.552fad730394daa23e438db438aeab42.png

The one without rocket arm launcher : image.thumb.png.d4394d53d0ce14b2092747a036d1e111.png

image.png

Edited by NiceTryyy
fill variation (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2