Edit History

Qbicle

Qbicle

Web shop is now fixed

22 hours ago, Zafir said:

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT! :classic_rolleyes:

There are reports of web shop not working properly, i.e. a popup prompting users to log in when clicking on the "Buy" button, even if the user is logged in. Steam players also encounter purchase problems. Players registered via the Russian portal are not affected by this.

UPDATE: SS made an announcement tonight that the web shop problem is now fixed, but there is still an ongoing problem on Steam.

19 hours ago, ceejee007 said:

But do I see it correct?; It does have a huge weak spot on the frontal amour? A Fully green bar in the middle of the frontal amour *the intended frontal amour picture). If that is correct the A.I will skin you alive.

And it may be hot, but it is also (again for those premiums) very costly. :classic_dry:

Godspeed.

It seems to have relatively similar weakspots as high tier Abrams. Some vehicles like Leclerc T4 also have rather wide lower front plate weakspot, but bots don't consistently aim for that spot, so we'll wait and see just how vulnerable or tough it is from matches and other people's feedback after the fix.

Qbicle

Qbicle

19 hours ago, Zafir said:

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT! :classic_rolleyes:

There are reports of web shop not working properly, i.e. a popup prompting users to log in when clicking on the "Buy" button, even if the user is logged in. Steam players also encounter purchase problems. Players registered via the Russian portal are not affected by this.

16 hours ago, ceejee007 said:

But do I see it correct?; It does have a huge weak spot on the frontal amour? A Fully green bar in the middle of the frontal amour *the intended frontal amour picture). If that is correct the A.I will skin you alive.

And it may be hot, but it is also (again for those premiums) very costly. :classic_dry:

Godspeed.

It seems to have relatively similar weakspots as high tier Abrams. Some vehicles like Leclerc T4 also have rather wide lower front plate weakspot, but bots don't consistently aim for that spot, so we'll wait and see just how vulnerable or tough it is from matches and other people's feedback after the fix.