Edit History

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fix translation

7 hours ago, Arto said:

A ton of different voices at different volumes and different filtering, as if there were 30 people in the same tank, using different radio equipment... Sorry man, I recognize how much work modding the voice lines is, but this is garbage to listen to.

Just compare my sound mod with the mentioned Crew Sound Mod and Thunder Crew - they are very similar to each other and are a compilation of phrases from different games. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to make an integral voice-over (for example, Steel Foxes voice mod for WoT recorded by a professional studio Strategic Music voice acting games for money) based on only one game and to make all the phrases fit each other in meaning, while at the same time trying to preserve the variety of sounds.
Every man to his taste. At first I did the voice mod for myself, but later I decided to share it to the public. If you don't like it, your choice.

7 hours ago, Vadim said:

Most people here don't realise this, but crew voice modding is absolute hell. This took an insane amount of work and effort to do.

By the way I didn't make Voice of War, I'm responsible for some interface and weapon sound stuff, but VoW is not one of them :)

Sorry, I've corrected the description. In russian-speaking community author of VoW is known by his real name Vadim, which is why there is some times confusion when mentioned the Voice of War sound mod pack and your's Vadim's Weapon Sounds mod on AL forum.

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fix translation

1 hour ago, Arto said:

A ton of different voices at different volumes and different filtering, as if there were 30 people in the same tank, using different radio equipment... Sorry man, I recognize how much work modding the voice lines is, but this is garbage to listen to.

Just compare my sound mod with the mentioned Crew Sound Mod and Thunder Crew - they are very similar to each other and are a compilation of phrases from different games. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to make an integral voice-over (for example, Steel Foxes voice mod for WoT recorded by a professional studio Strategic Music voice acting games for money) based on only one game and to make all the phrases fit each other in meaning, while at the same time trying to preserve the variety of sounds.
Every man to his taste. At first I did the voice mod for myself, but later I decided to share it to the public. If you don't like it, your choice.

54 minutes ago, Vadim said:

Most people here don't realise this, but crew voice modding is absolute hell. This took an insane amount of work and effort to do.

By the way I didn't make Voice of War, I'm responsible for some interface and weapon sound stuff, but VoW is not one of them :)

Sorry, I've corrected the description. In the Russian-speaking community, the author of VoW is known by his real name Vadim, which is why there is some times confusion when mentioned the Voice of War sound pack topic in the PanzerSofa public and your's Vadim's Weapon Sounds mod on AL forum.

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fix translation

57 minutes ago, Arto said:

Just compare my sound mod with the mentioned Crew Sound Mod and Thunder Crew - they are very similar to each other and are a compilation of phrases from different games. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to make an integral voice-over (for example, Steel Foxes voice mod for WoT recorded by a professional studio Strategic Music voice acting games for money) based on only one game and to make all the phrases fit each other in meaning, while at the same time trying to preserve the variety of sounds and their meaning.

51 minutes ago, Vadim said:

Sorry, I've corrected the description. In the Russian-speaking community, the author of VoW is known by his real name Vadim, which is why there is some times confusion when mentioned the Voice of War sound pack topic in the PanzerSofa public and your's Vadim's Weapon Sounds mod on AL forum.

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fix translation

56 minutes ago, Arto said:

Just compare my voice acting with the mentioned Crew Sound Mod and Thunder Crew - they are very similar to each other and are a compilation of phrases from different games. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to make an integral voice-over (for example, Steel Foxes voice mod for WoT recorded by a professional studio Strategic Music voice acting games for money) based on only one game and to make all the phrases fit each other in meaning, while at the same time trying to preserve the variety of sounds and their meaning.

50 minutes ago, Vadim said:

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

fix translate

53 minutes ago, Arto said:

Just compare my voice acting with the mentioned Crew Sound Mod and Thunder Crew - they are very similar to each other and are a compilation of phrases from different games. Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to make an integral voice-over (for example, Steel Foxes voice mod for WoT recorded by a professional studio Strategic Music voice acting games for money) based on only one game and to make all the phrases fit each other in meaning, while at the same time trying to preserve the variety of sounds and their meaning.

47 minutes ago, Vadim said:

Sorry, I've corrected the description. In the Russian-speaking community, the author of VoW is known by his real name Vadim, which is why there is some times confusion when mentioned the VoW topic in the PanzerSofa public and your's Vadim's Weapon Sounds mod on AL forum.

BaJIbkupu9I

BaJIbkupu9I

13 minutes ago, Arto said:

17 minutes ago, Vadim said:

Sorry, I've corrected the description. In the Russian-speaking community, the author of VoW is known by his real name Vadim, which is why there is some times confusion between the VoW topic in the PanzerSofa public and your's Vadim's Weapon Sounds mod on AL forum.