Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

53 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Will you buff machinegun elevation and depression angles?

Most machineguns in the game are coaxial. Their elevation and depression should therefore match that of the main gun, which is sufficient. In some rare cases where no such coaxial machineguns are present (mostly on various SPGs), we are setting these angles independently.

Decent amount of tier 10 MBT have machine guns mounted on top of turret with independent sight and rotation - altay, cattb, atdu, k2, Merkava, 490, 640, t-14 125/152, type 10, xm1a3.

Many of them have coaxial guns too, the game doesn't allow a player to switch between these guns, or select automatically the one which is most optimal from elevation/gun depression point of view to hit the target.

I do realize some of these turret mounted guns are just pile of pixels, but it would be to great to have them working. Otherwise their presense causes confusion.

What about the CATTB? It's poorly armored and has a long reload time to boot.

The sides will receive a buff. The frontal armor of this vehicle is average – as intended, so we won't be improving that. The reload time will not be improved either.

About reload - i would like to see double shot gun "as is", but in pve this terrible dpm sometimes is quite annoying. I wish we had second option to choose - at least that mode of guns  XM1A3 offers.

dfnce

dfnce

Most machineguns in the game are coaxial. Their elevation and depression should therefore match that of the main gun, which is sufficient. In some rare cases where no such coaxial machineguns are present (mostly on various SPGs), we are setting these angles independently.

Decent amount of tier 10 MBT have machine guns mounted on top of turret with independent sight and rotation - altay, cattb, atdu, k2, Merkava, 490, 640, t-14 125/152, type 10, xm1a3.

Many of them have coaxial guns too, the game doesn't allow a player to switch between these guns, or select automatically the one which is most optimal from elevation/gun depression point of view to hit the target.

I do realize some of these turret mounted guns are just pile of pixels, but it would be to great to have them working. Otherwise their presense causes confusion.

The sides will receive a buff. The frontal armor of this vehicle is average – as intended, so we won't be improving that. The reload time will not be improved either.

About reload - i would like to see double shot gun "as is", but in pve is quite annoying. I wish we had second option to choose - at least that mode of guns  XM1A3 offers.

dfnce

dfnce

32 minutes ago, Haswell said:

I do realize some of these turret mounted guns are just pile of pixels, but it would be to have them working. Otherwise their presense causes confusion.

49 minutes ago, Haswell said:

About reload - i would like to see double shot gun "as is", but in pve is quite annoying. I wish we had second option to choose - at least that mode of guns  XM1A3 offers.