Edit History

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

On 3/16/2020 at 6:16 PM, Haswell said:

Tried that out yesterday, didn't work so well. The bots basically spawned way out of bounds so I couldn't get behind them as they popped up. There's also very little cover around the C3 C4 area, making it difficult for anything without armor to survive.

Yeah, you are right. I studied more the map in Hardcore difficulty and i could determine the right spots to fight effectively bots.

I've created few images to show various moments of the mission.

Let's start with the first image.

Few conventions:

- "(x3)" it means how many bots spawns from the respective zone;

- i assume that the team already defeated the first wave of enemies (when entering in the airfield).

Strategy:

Map_3rdChapter_1stPhase.png.a6c0d0ab06bae73eff66799f92bcba72.png

Now, to read properly this 1° Phase image, you have to look at "SPG" and "Gun" spawns. 

These are the first two spawns to consider. Here i didn't drew the spawn zone for bots in the EMP guns cap, but consider them too.

During the capture of EMP Guns the "Middle" spawn is activated, then i suggest to place the team according to "Positions".

Once bots of "Middle" has been killed, 2° phase will begin.

Soon i will continue this post with the 2° phase.

Feel free to correct me or suggest anything about this strategy.

See ya!

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

On 3/16/2020 at 6:16 PM, Haswell said:

Tried that out yesterday, didn't work so well. The bots basically spawned way out of bounds so I couldn't get behind them as they popped up. There's also very little cover around the C3 C4 area, making it difficult for anything without armor to survive.

Yeah, you are right. I studied more the map in Hardcore difficulty and i could determine the right spots to fight effectively bots.

I've created few images to show various moments of the mission.

Few conventions:

- "(x3)" it means how many bots spawns from the respective zone;

- i assume that the team already defeated the first wave of enemies (when entering in the airfield).

Strategy:

Map_3rdChapter_1stPhase.png.a6c0d0ab06bae73eff66799f92bcba72.png

Now, to read properly this 1° Phase image, you have to look at "SPG" and "Gun" spawns. 

These are the first two spawns to consider. Here i didn't drew the spawn zone for bots in the EMP guns cap, but consider them too.

During the capture of EMP Guns the "Middle" spawn is activated, then i suggest to place the team according to "Positions".

Once bots of "Middle" has been killed, 2° phase will begin.

Soon i will continue this post with the 2° phase.

Feel free to correct me or suggest anything about this strategy.

See ya!