Edit History

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

4 hours ago, Haswell said:

For ch3, anyone figured out good spots to get behind the bot spawns yet? From the look of things, it's similar to ch2 where the best defense is to cull the bots as soon as they spawn.

Time to discuss this. I use few words as convention:

- WaC -> Warship Cap Point;

- GuC -> Guns Cap Point;

- To Backspawn -> staying behind enemies spawn locations

Few premises:

- I consider only the upper side of the runway because i played mostly there.

- I don't know exactly when  these spawns activates but i'm sure of the order of activation.

Now let's get into it. In this picture i consider 2 phases: 

1° phase: I think these spawns activates when GuC is capped and have to cap WaC.

2° phase: it should activate on the last objective of the chapter ("Leave the sector");

I didn't explore the map enough to determine the playable borders, anyway i suppose that the blue triangles could be the optimal position to backspawn and kill quickly enemies.

Obviously feel free to correct me if something is wrong :classic_biggrin:

Map_3rdChapter_Strategy.png

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

For ch3, anyone figured out good spots to get behind the bot spawns yet? From the look of things, it's similar to ch2 where the best defense is to cull the bots as soon as they spawn.

- GuC -> Guns Cap Point;

Few premises:

- I don't know exactly when  these spawns activates but i'm sure of the order of activation.

1° phase: I think these spawns activates when GuC is capped and have to cap WaC.

2° phase: it should activate on the last objective of the chapter ("Leave the sector");

I didn't explore the map enough to determine the playable borders, anyway i suppose that the blue triangles could be the optimal position to backspawn and kill quickly enemies.

Obviously feel free to correct me if something is wrong :) .

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

- GuC -> Guns Cap Point;

Few premises:

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

- GuC -> Guns Cap Point;

- To Backspawn => staying behind enemies spawn locations

Few premises:

1° phase: I think this spawns activates when GuC is capped and have to cap WaC.

I didn't explore the map enough to determine the playable borders, anyway i suppose that the blue triangles could be the optimal position to backspawn and kill fast enemies.

Italian_Style

Italian_Style

Time to discuss this. I use few these words as convention:

- GuC -> Guns Cap Point;

- To Backspawn => staying behind enemies spawn locations

Few premises:

1° phase: I think this spawns activates when GuC is capped and have to cap WaC.

I didn't explore the map enough to determine the playable borders, anyway i suppose that the blue triangles could be the optimal position to backspawn and kill fast enemies.