Edit History

sergeantjim

sergeantjim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhHgZL211XQ

welldone man(azdule)i dont know if you know me in last months i met-speak-play with lots ppl-players and ppl usually call me jimiboi-sarge-jim-themostannoyingpersononteamspeak and the best and latest given to me sounboardjim(i will stick to that)enough about me,what i came here to say is whatever you do or whatever or whoever  you are,you are  still the MAN cos even if i play heroic and love it(im beta but left for 2 years and now im back for good)im new on heroic and i could never-never do what you did or like labs and friends do....i speak for myself not my clan not my friends not other i know,so welldone and respect...hope i play with you sometime cos i play often with labs and haswell and they know what they doing(maybe i already played with you sorry im old i forget names-voices-ingamenames or forum nicknames)

oh yes thats bruce cambell from evil dead series movies but i can do also in duke nukems voice hail to the king...i have both sounds on my sounboard on teamspeak!

sergeantjim

sergeantjim

welldone man(azdule)i dont know if you know me in last months i met-speak-play with lots ppl-players and ppl usually call me jimiboi-sarge-jim-themostannoyingpersononteamspeak and the best and latest given to me sounboardjim(i will stick to that)enough about me,what i came here to say is whatever you do or whatever or whoever  you are,you are  still the MAN cos even if i play heroic and love it(im beta but left for 2 years and now im back for good)im new on heroic and i could never-never do what you did or like labs and friends do....i speak for myself not my clan not my friends not other i know,so welldone and respect...hope i play with you sometime cos i play often with labs and haswell and they know what they doing(maybe i already played with you sorry im old i forget names-voices-ingamenames or forum nicknames)

oh yes thats bruce cambell from evil dead series movies but i can do also in duke nukems voice hail to the king...i have both sounds on my sounboard on teamspeak!