Edit History

Arto

Arto

6 hours ago, Hellcat said:

Really enjoyed the videos, first time I started to get tired of the vanilla sounds I suggested on the discord to just at least change the sounds on the coax guns and mg based on caliber, I dont know, just to hear some variety. But now that I see this videos and another called the voice of war, from this forum as well. I can say that it changes the game a lot, engines, gun sounds, ac sound etc... it gives every vehicle a lot more personality. Always hated when Strv2k was released, how bad the ac burst sound was, it was just general ac sound but faster because of the burst.

Im a bit lazy to install this kind of mods just because if I have to update them everytime the game updates... xd lazyness I guess, I wish this was oficial or they at least care a bit more about the sound department on the game. idk, maybe one day when Im bored haha

You don't have to do anything with mods when the game updates because we're using the localization system to effectively inject new content.

You don't have to reinstall mods ever unless they change the file system someday.

Arto

Arto

6 hours ago, Hellcat said:

Really enjoyed the videos, first time I started to get tired of the vanilla sounds I suggested on the discord to just at least change the sounds on the coax guns and mg based on caliber, I dont know, just to hear some variety. But now that I see this videos and another called the voice of war, from this forum as well. I can say that it changes the game a lot, engines, gun sounds, ac sound etc... it gives every vehicle a lot more personality. Always hated when Strv2k was released, how bad the ac burst sound was, it was just general ac sound but faster because of the burst.

Im a bit lazy to install this kind of mods just because if I have to update them everytime the game updates... xd lazyness I guess, I wish this was oficial or they at least care a bit more about the sound department on the game. idk, maybe one day when Im bored haha

You don't have to do anything with mods when the game updates because we're using to localization system to effectively inject new content.

You don't have to reinstall mods ever unless they change the file system someday.