Edit History

Kain

Kain

On 5/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, Lenticulas said:

If you wanted 100% accuracy, all AC/ATGM vehicles are out. (missing with AC, APS vs. ATGM)

I'd try either:

A tier 5 sheridan, with its huge damage HE, and very few shots, aim at squshies + do some spotting
OR
Just go for the assists ONLY, via spotting (VBL, Fox or similar) and never fire a shot - unless you were 100% sure of a hit.
You cant get the assists through tracking, since you might track them but do no damage. (unless tracking counts as 'damage' that is)

Im struggling with the Bullseye mission. Can you use HE like in the quote posted? Are there any cahnges since then to that mission? It seems tracking doesnt work. Any tips on that mission? I have no Tier10 tanks. Are there any lower tanks or premiums which could be good for the mission?

Kain

Kain

On 5/26/2020 at 3:22 PM, Lenticulas said:

If you wanted 100% accuracy, all AC/ATGM vehicles are out. (missing with AC, APS vs. ATGM)

I'd try either:

A tier 5 sheridan, with its huge damage HE, and very few shots, aim at squshies + do some spotting
OR
Just go for the assists ONLY, via spotting (VBL, Fox or similar) and never fire a shot - unless you were 100% sure of a hit.
You cant get the assists through tracking, since you might track them but do no damage. (unless tracking counts as 'damage' that is)

Im struggling with the Bullseye mission. Can you use HE like in the quote posted? Are there any cahnges since then to that mission? It seems tracking doesnt work. Any tips on that mission?