Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

Yes, that is the easy way, LAV130, camo Commander, spotting retros and try to focus on the already damaged enemies, i did run out of ammo a couple of times not doing it, and to understand who is the human in the other party. You basically have to steal kills from your own bot allies.

With a little luck you get it in few tries, sometimes the first one.

Not related rant: why when I don't have the mission to do 2K damage with infantry my boys do almost always huge damage, 6-10K and even one time 17K, but when I have that mission they so often do 1890, 1950 or just a little bit less then the threshold?

:megustasealk:

Should I rise their salary?

:winkseal:

EDIT: the cheesy way that helps a lot is to be in vocal chat with a friend, to go in queue at the same exact time, but not platooned. Often you find yourselves as opponents and so you have a spy in the opposite party that sees from his minimap where all the enemies are, that can kill the most dangerous of your bots, those that can steal you kills, and that can even soften his bot teammates with friendly fire. This makes the things much more easy, I don't feel that is really needed if a player is at least decent, but if for some reason, like that there is a very good player that for some reason is camping the tier to farm victories and being him better then you makes your surviving, that is one mission requirement, almost impossible, it can be useful, if only to be against your friend and not against the other guy.

BumbaX

BumbaX

Yes, that is the easy way, LAV130, camo Commander, spotting retros and try to focus on the already damaged enemies, i did run out of ammo a couple of times not doing it, and to understand who is the human in the other party. You basically have to steal kills from your own bot allies.

Not related rant: why when I don't have the mission to do 2K damage with infantry my boys do almost always huge damage, 6-10K and even one time 17K, but when I have that mission they so often do 1890, 1950 or just a little bit less then the threshold?

BumbaX

BumbaX

Yes, that is the easy way, LAV130, camo Commander, spotting retros and try to focus on the already damaged enemies, i did run out of ammo a couple of times not doing it, and to understand who is the human in the other party.