Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

On 2/28/2020 at 11:29 AM, Haswell said:

Target Medals
Get 8 Target medals.

LoIN7Zp.png
Repel the most damage on your team,  at least 10 hits and 1000+ damage. Any MBTs with some degree of effective armor will work fine, just drive forward and get shot at. Try your hardest to not get destroyed, because the counter resets once you do. Easy to farm if you sit in front of an autocannon and let it plink away at you for as long as you want.

If you want to scam your way through this one, if you are 'lucky' enough to have a Challenger I (or a decent Merkava i would imagine)- this works every single time. Point Chally towards the enemy, get shot at. Try and find a BMP to shoot at you, and don't kill him. really easy on that mission on the runway/ghostfield. If you have an MBT with a crappy front plate (russian/french/whatever), wait until a low bot-vehicle is killed, park behind that, bounce your turret to victory.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:20 AM, MK_Regular said:

I've got a daily mission that isn't listed in the guide:

image.png.ed9b53d76a21bf3f20372ff1886b64d0.png

If you want to scam your way through this one, or just need one guaranteed success to complete it:
quite often, a Glops game, especially at mid tiers, or at stupid times of the day, will ONLY have 10/ team - so that's not too difficult :-)
Or if you pick Tier 1-2, PvP late at night, it will be you, a human, on one team + 14 bots, vs. one other human on the other team + 14 bots.
Pretty much guaranteed succes, even if you are really drunk. And you don't even have to win.

-------------------------------------------------------
ALSO: Since damage scales with tier, always take your highest Tier tank to do damage-related missions.
Some damage-type mission are impossible at, say tier 2, but are guaranteed success every time at High tiers.

Anything that involes support/tracking/damage/kills, Ramkas are really good.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Target Medals
Get 8 Target medals.

LoIN7Zp.png
Repel the most damage on your team,  at least 10 hits and 1000+ damage. Any MBTs with some degree of effective armor will work fine, just drive forward and get shot at. Try your hardest to not get destroyed, because the counter resets once you do. Easy to farm if you sit in front of an autocannon and let it plink away at you for as long as you want.

If you want to scam your way through this one, if you are 'lucky' enough to have a Challenger I (or a decent Merkava i would imagine)- this works every single time. Point Chally towards the enemy, get shot at. Try and find a BMP to shoot at you, and don't kill him. really easy on that mission on the runway/ghostfield. If you have an MBT with a crappy front plate (russian/french/whatever), wait until a low bot-vehicle is killed, park behind that, bounce your turret to victory.

If you want to scam your way through this one, or just need one guaranteed success to complete it:
quite often, a Glops game will ONLY have 10/ team - so that's not too difficult :-)
Or if you pick Tier 1-2, PvP late at night, it will be you, a human, on one team + 14 bots, vs. one other human on the other team + 14 bots.
Pretty much guaranteed succes, even if you are really drunk. And you don't even have to win.

ALSO: Since damage scales with tier, always take your highest Tier tank to do damage-related missions.
Some damage-type mission are impossible at, say tier 2, but are guaranteed success every time at High tiers.

Anything that involes support/tracking/damage/kills, Ramkas are really good.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Target Medals
Get 8 Target medals.

LoIN7Zp.png

quite often, a Glops game will ONLY have 10/ team - so that's not too difficult :-)

Anything that involes support/tracking/damage, Ramkas are really good.