Edit History

TigerMarkIII

TigerMarkIII

Finally did it. ATDU+Sabrina+PISH on War 2nd Spec Ops chapter(~90% of the damage done with the PISH rounds). Tried it with IT-1 too(cause those rockets even slow, they pen to ammo rack a lot of times) and probably could've done it sooner but with so many XMs and Shilkas and T15 and GAUs is really hard. Best and fastest way it is probably with a platoon.

It happened tons of time that the bot was killed by someone else for few points of damage and almost lost hope. I had i think at least 3 ammo racks firework bots killed on the War's last cap by the others and i said: crap, i blew it again but the beer i drunk was on my side this time.

Anyway, have an endless weekend you all and take care.

ScreenShot0016.jpg

TigerMarkIII

TigerMarkIII

Finally did it. ATDU+Sabrina+PISH on War 2nd Spec Ops chapter(~90% of the damage done with the PISH rounds). Tried it with IT-1 too(cause those rockets even slow, they pen to ammo rack a lot of times) and probably could've done it sooner but with so many XMs and Shilkas and T15 and GAUs is really hard. Best and fastest way it is probably with a platoon.

It happened tons of time that the bot was killed by someone else for few points of damage and almost lost hope. I had i think at least 3 ammo racks fireworks bots killed by the last cap on War and i said: crap, i blew it again but the beer i drunk was on my side this time.

Anyway, have an endless weekend you all and take care.

ScreenShot0016.jpg