Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

On 2/28/2020 at 11:29 AM, Haswell said:

Blue Star Medals
Get 5 Blue Star medals.

JlztA8a.png
Get top XP 5 times

I think i'm never going to get this. I can pick a vehicle that regularly gets blue stars: Sakal, Ramka - anything with a super OP machine-cannon, and get some blue stars.
The problem is, eventually you get in a match where you are bottom tier - so it's difficult to come top
or you get in one where there's a second Ramka, or a griffin, or T249 Vigilante. - so you won't neccessarily get 1st, even if you both do great.
Or you are T9 and you get a team with a T10 Armata T-15, that hoovers up all the damage.
Or everone else dies and you lose - so you dont get the blue star, even if you come top.

I would just buy my way out of it, but then it becomes a circle of ending up stuck with missions you can't do, buying out of them, and then ending up stuck with them again eventually. So basically buying them out does nothing: you might get them again a few times later. Maybe even immediately.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Blue Star Medals
Get 5 Blue Star medals.

JlztA8a.png
Get top XP 5 times

I think i'm never going to get this. I can pick a vehicle that regularly gets blue stars: Sakal, Ramka - anything with a super OP machine-cannon, and get some blue stars.
The problem is, eventually you get in a match where you are bottom tier - so it's difficult to come top
or you get in one where there's a second Ramka, or a griffin, or T249 Vigilante. - so you won't neccessarily get 1st, even if you both do great.
Or you are T9 and you get a team with a T10 Armata T-15, that hoovers up all the damage.
Or everone else dies and you lose - so you dont get the blue star, even if you come top.

I would just buy my way out of it, but then it becomes a circle of ending up stuck with missions you can't do, buying out of them, and then ending up stuck with them again eventually.

So basically buying them out does nothing if you get them again a few times later. Maybe even immediately.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Blue Star Medals
Get 5 Blue Star medals.

JlztA8a.png
Get top XP 5 times

or you get in one where there's a second Ramka, or a griffin, or T249 Vigilante. - so it's difficult to get 1st, even if you both do great.

I would just buy my way out of it, but then it becomes a circle of ending up stuck with missions you can't do, buying out of them, and then ending up stuck with them again eventually.

So basically buying them out does nothing if you get them again a few times later. Maybe even immediately.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Blue Star Medals
Get 5 Blue Star medals.

JlztA8a.png
Get top XP 5 times

or you get in one where there's a second Ramka, or a griffin, or T249 Vigilante. - so it's difficult to get 1st, even if you both do great.