Edit History

Qbicle

Qbicle

Small fix

SS did say 0.33 will come in mid-September on the official discord server, so this more or less confirms that the devs are pushing for the update one way or another, i.e. get the update live first, then fix bugs or other issues along the way. I don't agree with the direction the game is going with some of the mechanic and balance changes, but I guess we will see how this will pan out on live.

4 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Just to be absolutely clear on this, did he say... Reset as in:

"set back to where it was before, so you don't lose anything"

Or

"set back to zero and your previous progress deleted"

It's the latter. Everyone should be back to 0/500 for the new 2T Stalker contract. Any progress on the current contract will be gone. Unless something breaks or some new unannounced "feature" is in the way.

Qbicle

Qbicle

SS did say 0.33 will come in mid-September on the official discord server, so this more or less confirms that the devs are pushing for the update one way or another, i.e. get the update live first, then fix bugs or other issues along the way. I don't agree with the direction the game is going with some of the mechanic and balance changes, but I guess we will see how this will pan out on live.

4 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Just to be absolutely clear on this, did he say... Reset as in:

"set back to where it was before, so you don't lose anything"

Or

"set back to zero and your previous progress deleted"

It's the latter. Everyone will be back at 0/500 for the new contract. Any progress on the current contract will be gone. Unless something breaks or some new unannounced "feature" is in the way.