Edit History

Grenier

Grenier

The thing that worries me the most is the 80 dmg 30mm gun. I fear this thing will nuke modules instantly like the GAU can do, when it's not melting the vehicle itself. Also, doesn't the whole sides looks like to be NERA covered like on the Hunter? 

Well, the laser thingy will be useful against the Lts in PvE, if it works there, who knows...

I feel this thing will be really annoying to fight against... 

EDIT:

• Test drove the thingy, it's not accurate at all (0.16°). I think some rounds ended up outside the aiming circle even.
  • The HE seems to ALWAYS do damage in proxy mode, no matter the armor thickness. An HE burst will deal around 150 dmg on the roof of MBTs, if not more.
  • The HE has a 2 meter splash radius, which seems to explain why splashing a turret roof will also damage the tracks.
  • Its HE will nuke NERA.
  • Burst take 2.5s to cool, and you can't even shoot missiles while on cooldown. Probably won't get fixed?
  • The thing has NERA all over the front and sides.
  • If you have to reload the AC, it will take 15s to do so.
  • Its active ability work like designate and last 10s.
  • A single burst is 12 rounds. So 960 dmg average if all pen per burst with AP

Grenier

Grenier

The thing that worries me the most is the 80 dmg 30mm gun. I fear this thing will nuke modules instantly like the GAU can do, when it's not melting the vehicle itself. Also, doesn't the whole sides looks like to be NERA covered like on the Hunter? 

Well, the laser thingy will be useful against the Lts in PvE, if it works there, who knows...

I feel this thing will be really annoying to fight against...