Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

This reminds my last Tsushima chap 3 Spec OP, done yesterday with random players.

I was in the T15, as i almost always do in that chapter with randoms so i am sure that at least one player does some actual damage. And i had in the party a PL01 and a platoon of 3 MBT players, i want to praise that platoon.

After carrying the first part of the game i was killed on the airfield, while i has still some charges of the 3x rebuild kit available, my bad.

Then i was killed twice after respawning because even if i had killed most of the pillboxes i did not kill them all, even more my bad, but then the platoon, the only 3 tanks surviving, managed to carry us to the victory, killing the tanks on the last cap and capping, even if some of them was at very low health, they did not give up and they prevailed. The fun part is that i got the blue star, even not playing the last part of the game, as not only i had done the most damage, but also a fair amount of spots and spotting damage, at the end the best MBT was only like 10k damage behind me. I got it , but i really think that they deserved it as a platoon. 

chap3.thumb.png.da249d0298aee33da2406fe326c2eb1c.png

ScreenShot0197.jpg

ScreenShot0198.jpg

BumbaX

BumbaX

This reminds my last Tsushima chap 3 Spec OP, done yesterday with random players.

I was in the T15, as i almost always do in that chapter with randoms so at least i am sure that at least one player does some actual damage. And i had in the party a PL01 and a platoon of 3 MBT players, i want to praise that platoon.

After carrying the first part of the game i was killed on the airfield, while i has still some charges of the 3x rebuild kit available, my bad.

Then i was killed twice after respawning because even if i had killed most of the pillboxes i did not kill them all, even more my bad, but then the platoon, the only 3 tanks surviving, managed to carry us to the victory, killing the tanks on the last cap and capping, even if some of them was at very low health, they did not give up and they prevailed. The fun part is that i got the blue star, even not playing the last part of the game, as not only i had done the most damage, but also a fair amount of spots and spotting damage, at the end the best MBT was only like 10k damage behind me. I got it , but i really think that they deserved it as a platoon. 

chap3.thumb.png.da249d0298aee33da2406fe326c2eb1c.png

ScreenShot0197.jpg

ScreenShot0198.jpg