Edit History

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

I would say if you want to xp horde and blue medal spam, the map has good vision can't go wrong with a Sphinx, you double dip on spotting damage and tracking damage through assists.

If you find the Sphinx a bit too soft go with the PL-01 and K21 XC-8, shout out to the CV90120 Ghost you can camo abuse vision spot and snipe I tend to run them on Perseus for spotting the caps and damage farming.

If you run a Sabrina and know the module locations on vehicles straight up fireworks show Challenger 2 ADTU PISH spam. It kills bots straight up or ruins them so bad they drive around with broken modules.

HEAT spammer club love the Type 99A2, Alpha striking with the XM1A3 with the 140mm, or the CATTB for the double shot dump. 

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

I would say if you want to xp horde and blue medal spam, the map has good vision can't go wrong with a Sphinx, you double dip on spotting damage and tracking damage through assists.

If you run a Sabrina and know the module locations on vehicles straight up fireworks show Challenger 2 ADTU PISH spam. It kills bots straight up or ruins them so bad they drive around with broken modules.

HEAT spammer club love the Type 99A2, Alpha striking with the XM1A3 with the 140mm, or the CATTB for the double shot dump.