Edit History

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

13 hours ago, Haswell said:
  • Tier 1-6 rebalance maybe mid-2021. Will not be in 0.34.

Yes the PVE experience at these tiers is annoying its a alpha strike situation where playing low tier vehicles get wiped in 2 hits from bots Atgms, that why it turns into a dps war where you wipe the bots before they dump alpha strikes into you. it's really the lack of effective armor and lower hitpoints make this an uncomfortable experience.

Can you take a look at targeting for bots because I've been spotted in a soft skinned vehicle pop smoke and get alpha strike by every bot out of render range shooting at my position.     

LeoAegisMaximus

LeoAegisMaximus

12 hours ago, Haswell said:
  • Tier 1-6 rebalance maybe mid-2021. Will not be in 0.34.

Yes the PVE experience at these tiers is annoying its a alpha strike situation where playing low tier vehicles get wiped in 2 hits from bots Atgms, that why it turns into a dps war where you wipe the bots before they dump alpha strikes into you. it's really the lack of effective armor and lower hitpoints make this an uncomfortable experience.

Can you take a look at targeting for bots because I've been spotted in a soft skinned vehicle pop smoke and get alpha strike by every bot out of render range shooting at my position,