Edit History

BumbaX

BumbaX

No HEAT, decent mobility, but inferior to the one of some PvE competitors, probably is not the best LT at his tier, i would say that the Dragun is the best one.

I still have to test it properly in Random Battle and there its burst capability probably make it way more interesting as the time windows an enemy tank is exposed are usually shorter, then he dies fast, pops out smoke or reaches some kind of cover, to pack massive damage in a short time is a real bonus to punish every error from the enemy. It has burst damage capability without the problem of being helpless as he reloads, like it happens on the PL01, and if an enemy counts your shots and pops out and attacks you as you are reloading with a PL you have a real problem as you can not react for many seconds.

In Random Battle i would probably use the choice with more shots in the rack, in PvE i find better to use the other one as you tend to fire almost continuously if properly positioned and in most of the maps and with only 4 shells in the rack you have a better sustained damage. You loose 2 shots at the beginning but usually you catch up later reloading faster.

BumbaX

BumbaX

No HEAT, decent mobility, but inferior to the one of some PvE competitors, probably is not the best LT at his tier, i would say that the Dragun is the best one.

I still have to test it in Random Battle and there its burst capability probably make it way more interesting as the time windows an enemy tank is exposed are usually shorter, then he dies fast, pops out smoke or reaches some kind of cover, to pack massive damage in a short time is a real bonus to punish every error from the enemy. It has burst damage capability without the problem of being helpless as he reloads, like it happens on the PL01, and if an enemy counts your shots and pops out and attacks you as you are reloading with a PL you have a real problem as you can not react for many seconds.

In Random Battle i would probably use the choice with more shots in the rack, in PvE i find better to use the other one as you tend to fire almost continuously if properly positioned and in most of the maps and with only 4 shells in the rack you have a better sustained damage. You loose 2 shots at the beginning but usually you catch up later reloading faster.