Lenticulas

Adding goth poetry

"Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful 4-shot Autoloader?"

This thing is superb.

Armour
- Not much, but the turret will stop AC fire, and you may get the occasional lucky bounce.
Your main protection is the other guy being dead, because you just clipped him out. That and speed and bushes.

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo
+ No camo penalty while moving.

Armament
+++ AMAZING burst damage. I want this gun on every tank.
+ Very good gun depression, via suspension, I haven't met a ridge line I couldn't peek over.
+ Ready rack loads quickly. 5 sec per shot, is faster than many tanks' normal reload.
- Not good for swapping ammo types, since you have to empty the whole rack, and reload from scratch. Or carefully watch and swap when it's naturally empty. - Don't bother, just blam AP.
- No anti-infantry Machine gun. So you will have trouble with infantry, and having thin armour, an AT Squad can do you serious damage.

Speed
- Accelerates slowly (fit Top Speed ability, and get good acceleration!)
+ easy to manoeuvre around objects/reverse out of trouble
+ good top speed when you get there

Troops
- none

Misc
I haven't bothered with the Rapid Fire ability: I can dump the rack in under 5 seconds, and I don't think doing this any faster, gets you much benefit in the real world.

To explain:
For this ability to make a difference, the faster rack dump would have to prevent them from shooting you more. Whatever happens, they are probably going to shoot you once. That means their tank must already have a sub-4.5 second rate of fire, to stand a chance of a second shot. Maybe this applies to... another Harimau, Centauro 120?, or one of those AA machine-cannons: GAU-8 Avenger, Griffin. Most vehicles get one shot and then go back to the garage/respawn point. Of course Rapid Fire also ruins your accuracy, so you may well miss a shot.

Upgrade possiblities
+ you don't have to buy both ultimate loading upgrades, so you get the best one first, without having to bother with the other.
+ AP ammo works fine from stock

Commander
Anything with damage, camo, whatever. I actually have been using Rashid the missile guy, since I'm grinding him, and the only relevant skills he has are: Less Camo Penalty while Firing, and some module damage, and he works just fine.

Other
Everything here is mostly in regard to Glops. Works fine in pve too. Haven't tried it in pvp.

I finished it after 60 Glops matches with 61.7% - I'll take that any day of the week.

Crazy fun: 9/10
Effectiveness: 9/10

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Adding goth poetry

Armour
- Not much, but the turret will stop AC fire, and you may get the occasional lucky bounce.
Your main protection is the other guy being dead, because you just clipped him out. That and speed and bushes.

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo

Armament
+ Very good gun depression, via suspension, I haven't met a ridge line I couldn't peek over.
+ Ready rack loads quickly. 5 sec per shot, is faster than many tanks' normal reload.
- Not good for swapping ammo types, since you have to empty the whole rack, and reload from scratch. Or carefully watch and swap when it's naturally empty. - Don't bother, just blam AP.
- No anti-infantry Machine gun. So you will have trouble with infantry, and having thin armour, an AT Squad can do you serious damage.

Speed

Troops
- none

Misc
I haven't bothered with the Rapid Fire ability: I can dump the rack in under 5 seconds, and I don't think doing this any faster, gets you much benefit in the real world.

To explain:
For this ability to make a difference, the faster rack dump would have to prevent them from shooting you more. Whatever happens, they are probably going to shoot you once. That means their tank must already have a sub-4.5 second rate of fire, to stand a chance of a second shot. Maybe this applies to... another Harimau, Centauro 120?, or one of those AA machine-cannons: GAU-8 Avenger, Griffin. Most vehicles get one shot and then go back to the garage/respawn point. Of course Rapid Fire also ruins your accuracy, so you may well miss a shot.

Upgrade possiblities
+ you don't have to buy both ultimate loading upgrades, so you get the best one first, without having to bother with the other.

Commander
Anything with damage, camo, whatever. I actually have been using Rashid the missile guy, since I'm grinding him, and the only relevant skills he has are: Less Camo Penalty while Firing, and some module damage, and he works just fine.

Other
Everything here is mostly in regard to Glops. Works fine in pve too. Haven't tried it in pvp.

I finished it after 60 Glops matches with 61.7% - I'll take that any day of the week.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Adding goth poetry

Armour

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo

Armament

Speed

Troops
- none

Misc

To explain:

Upgrade possiblities

Commander

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Adding goth poetry

Armour

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo

Armament

Speed

Troops
- none

Misc

To explain:

Upgrade possiblities

Commander

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo

Armament

Speed

Troops
- none

Misc

To explain:

Upgrade possiblities

Commander

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo

Armament

Speed

Troops
- none

Misc

To explain:

Upgrade possiblities

Commander

Other

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Armour

Spotting/camo
+ Reasonable Range
+ Reasonable camo

Armament
+++ AMAZING burst damage.

Speed

Troops
- none

Misc

To explain:

Upgrade possiblities

Commander

Other