Edit History

MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Based on the recommended builds in HYPE's commander skill builder, we can expect the following changes to the hilariously out-of-date "meta" builds:

• Sabrina's AFV build trades the ammo swap skills (D1 and D2) for a 1.2% RoF buff. It might be worth investing in an alternate build that trades the hull traverse skill (E1) and reduced dead driver penalty (C1) for the (currently) ammo swap skills (A3 and B3) for the 4.88% firing camo penalty reduction, or one that just ignores the 'meh' RoF skills entirely.
  • Rashid's ATGM build contains all of the skills that are due to be changed. The swap skills (D5 and D6) are being changed to give a combined 1.2% RoF increase, A3 and A5 are being changed to give a combined 4.88% reduced firing camo penalty, and B7 and C7 are being changed to give a combined 56% increased chance of engine fires. The reduced camo penalty should stack quite nicely with his starting skill (up to 21.52% reduced camo penalty from 16.64%), and the increased fire chance has the potential to be quite nasty, but the reload buff is kinda meh when you consider that you can get a a 4.92% reload buff for your ATGMs and/or a 2% RoF increase (with a bunch of other nice crew stat bonuses) if your vehicle has a loader and you build to the left instead of the right.
  • Ioannis doesn't have a recommended build, but is having his ammo swap skills (C5 and E5) replaced with a combined 1.2% RoF buff. Ioannis always struck me as having a setup that was a bit awkward, so I'm debating swapping my current build for something a bit different. Regardless, it will be interesting to see what people do with him now.
  • Konig and Sokolov's XP grind builds use one of the two ammo swap skills (B4, the other is C4) that will be changed. It might be worthwhile to drop one of the tier I repair speed (5%) or ramming damage reduction (12%) skills to pick up the other RoF buff.
  • Cortez becomes a little bit more broken. It would actually be pretty funny if it wasn't for the fact that the only way to get him is to fork over some cash.
  • Anthony Diaz does not have a recommended build, and will be having his only ammo swap skill (C7) replaced by a 0.6% RoF skill. It's barely worth mentioning.
  • Andrey's TD build is an interesting one that has several variations (notably the option to trade TD RoF and/or firing camo penalty for crew damage). The way the changed skills are set up (2.44% firing camo penalty reduction at B4 and E4, 0.6% TD RoF increase at C1, C4 and C7) will make it very difficult to get the maximum TD RoF increase unless you are willing to sacrifice most of Andrey's other useful skills, but will feature a further reduced firing camo penalty on the base build. I suspect that most players will take the (admittedly rather nice) minor buffs and not bother changing their builds for him.
MK_Regular

MK_Regular

Based on the recommended builds in HYPE's commander skill builder, we can expect the following changes to the hilariously out-of-date "meta" builds:

• Sabrina's AFV build trades the ammo swap skills (D1 and D2) for a 1.2% RoF buff. It might be worth investing in an alternate build that trades the hull traverse skill (E1) and reduced dead driver penalty (C1) for the (currently) ammo swap skills (A3 and B3) for the 4.88% firing camo penalty reduction, or one that just ignores the 'meh' RoF skills entirely.
  • Rashid's ATGM build contains all of the skills that are due to be changed. The swap skills (D5 and D6) are being changed to give a combined 1.2% RoF increase, A3 and A5 are being changed to give a combined 4.88% reduced firing camo penalty each, and B7 and C7 are being changed to give a combined 56% increased chance of engine fires. The reduced camo penalty should stack quite nicely with his starting skill (up to 21.52% reduced camo penalty from 16.64%), and the increased fire chance has the potential to be quite nasty, but the reload buff is kinda meh when you consider that you can get a a 4.92% reload buff for your ATGMs and/or a 2% RoF increase (with a bunch of other nice crew stat bonuses) if your vehicle has a loader and you build to the left instead of the right.
  • Ioannis doesn't have a recommended build, but is having his ammo swap skills (C5 and E5) replaced with a combined 1.2% RoF buff. Ioannis always struck me as having a setup that was a bit awkward, so I'm debating swapping my current build for something a bit different. Regardless, it will be interesting to see what people do with him now.
  • Konig and Sokolov's XP grind builds use one of the two ammo swap skills (B4, the other is C4) that will be changed. It might be worthwhile to drop one of the tier I repair speed (5%) or ramming damage reduction (12%) skills to pick up the other RoF buff.
  • Cortez becomes a little bit more broken. It would actually be pretty funny if it wasn't for the fact that the only way to get him is to fork over some cash.
  • Anthony Diaz does not have a recommended build, and will be having his only ammo swap skill (C7) replaced by a 0.6% RoF skill. It's barely worth mentioning.
  • Andrey's TD build is an interesting one that has several variations (notably the option to trade TD RoF and/or firing camo penalty for crew damage). The way the changed skills are set up (2.44% firing camo penalty reduction at B4 and E4, 0.6% TD RoF increase at C1, C4 and C7) will make it very difficult to get the maximum TD RoF increase unless you are willing to sacrifice most of Andrey's other useful skills, but will feature a further reduced firing camo penalty on the base build. I suspect that most players will take the (admittedly rather nice) minor buffs and not bother changing their builds for him.
MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Rashid's ATGM build contains all of the skills that are due to be changed. The swap skills (D5 and D6) are being changed to give a combined 1.2% RoF increase, A3 and A5 are being changed to give a combined 4.88% reduced firing camo penalty each, and B7 and C7 are being changed to give a combined 56% increased chance of engine fires. The reduced camo penalty should stack quite nicely with his starting skill (up to 21.52% reduced camo penalty from 16.64%), and the increased fire chance has the potential to be quite nasty, but the reload buff is kinda meh when you consider that you can get a a 4.92% reload buff for your ATGMs and a 2% RoF increase (with a bunch of other nice crew stat bonuses) if your vehicle has a loader and you build to the left instead of the right.
MK_Regular

MK_Regular

• Rashid's ATGM build contains all of the skills that are due to be changed. The swap skills (D5 and D6) are being changed to give a combined 1.2% RoF increase, A3 and A5 are being changed to give a combined 4.88% reduced firing camo penalty each, and B7 and C7 are being changed to give a combined 56% increased chance of engine fires. The reduced camo penalty is nice, and should stack quite nicely with his starting skill (up to 21.52% reduced camo penalty from 16.64%), and the increased fire chance has the potential to be quite nasty, but the reload buff is kinda meh when you consider that you can get a a 4.92% reload buff for your ATGMs and a 2% RoF increase (with a bunch of other nice crew stat bonuses) if your vehicle has a loader and you build to the left instead of the right.