Edit History

tahax

tahax

xxx514

I'm sorry, but pve a priori is considered MUCH easier than pvp battles, so you shouldn't demand any special skills from avid pve players, all the more angry that not all people have learned all missions by heart))

And about ranks: there are not so many players in the whole game to enter ranks, and there is no sense in the ranks in shooting bots that often turn their stern to you. I want to repeat once again: pvp is much more difficult and interesting to play, because battles against LIVE players are not so similar to groundhog day, but someone chooses the easiest way, and someone the difficult but exciting way.

tahax

tahax

xxx514

I'm sorry, but pve a priori is considered MUCH easier than pvp battles, so you shouldn't demand any special skills from avid pve players, all the more angry that not all people have learned all missions by heart))

And about ranks: there are not so many players in the game to enter ranks, and there is no sense in the ranks in shooting bots that often turn their stern to you. I want to repeat once again: pvp is much more difficult and interesting to play, because battles against LIVE players are not so similar to groundhog day, but someone chooses the easiest way, and someone the difficult but exciting way.

tahax

tahax

xxx514